Spotted generally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted generally

It's been over a year since I last saw an Mcoupe on the road. I've decided to use mine all week and after day 1, today, really enjoyed it. I appreciate there are some using theirs regularly, but most are now cherishing and using them only occasionally.
    Just a thought, maybe we should have an M coupe day ( even put it in the calendar) where we all try to use them on that particular day: a bit like Drive it Day, but make our own M coupe day?
    S54 M Coupe
    D5 Alpina Touring

Great idea ...and we should each take a piccie and post on here. Maybe try and get the picture at a local landmark?
    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Spring onwards is probably better, perhaps a weekday, ideas welcomed or I'll suggest a date. There's 2 of us at least now!
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

To be honest... I'll make any excuse to get behind the wheel as long as they've not been out gritting the roads
        Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
        ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
        Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

As long as the sun is shining.... Does any one know how many RHD are now currently registered/Sorned.?

Comment

Originally posted by CRA1G View Post
            As long as the sun is shining.... Does any one know how many RHD are now currently registered/Sorned.?

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/bmw_m_coupe

Comment

Very interesting,so currently 503 I presume that means 318 have been written off then..?

Comment

Very interesting,so currently 503 I presume that means 318 have been written off then..?
                written off or gone abroad or listed by another name with the DVLA maybe

Comment

Managed to get mine out on this lovely day today,parked up and someone came over and asked "what is it" anyway after 5 minutes i think they wished they'd never asked....

Comment

Managed to get mine out on this lovely day today,parked up and someone came over and asked "what is it" anyway after 5 minutes i think they wished they'd never asked....

Comment

RE: Spotted generally...

Since buying my car over a year ago, I too have not seen another M coupe (other than at Gaydon of course!) Was thinking bout a 996 at the time, see them daily driving about Derby....

Comment

Yep, Porkers are very common here too.
                        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
                        X