No announcement yet.

Could be a bargain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with fat tony , my air con does not work , i will fix it for this years holiday trip , and the motor sounds better than any garbage out of the radio . Jeez i really am old !

Comment

i know of a black z4mc, 2007, 76k that sold for £10500.
      had sat nav and black leather.
      thats what i call a bargain!

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
        i know of a black z4mc, 2007, 76k that sold for £10500.
        had sat nav and black leather.
        thats what i call a bargain!
        I would have bought it for that!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          I would have bought it for that!
          so would i, if the owner told me that price BEFORE he sold it

Click here to email me

Comment

Interesting to note the prices of Z4MCs in comparison with the MC. Same mileage etc and you'll pay more or round the same for a car 7 years older (maybe not an s54 tho as for that you'd pay a lot more)

There is a guy on the z4 forums somewhere how has a white Z4MC with black roof, CSL (i think) wheels and number plate UR 2 SLO or something like that. He has that car looking very sharp (IMHO) and shows the potential of the design.

Comment

Originally posted by exdos View Post
              I absolutely adore my M Coupe and on looks it will always beat my Z4MC. However, I have to say it feels old-fashioned when I first get in it now, and the Z4MC feels like a much more "expensive" car. I think the steering wheel has a lot to do with it, but I'd not want to ditch the OEM wheel because the interior is one department I won't mod.
              Been a while since I popped in here, but that comment prompted me to reply. How you all doing? I'm Running a golf GTi as a daily and would love another Z3 or Z4 MCoupe instead, but I need it to house a greyhound on the daily trip to the kennels.....

Thinking the Z3 is better for the job, but getting on a bit now.
              Shunt
              Ex Z3MC 2000
              Ex Z4MC 2007
              Aston V8V
              M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
                Been a while since I popped in here, but that comment prompted me to reply. How you all doing? I'm Running a golf GTi as a daily and would love another Z3 or Z4 MCoupe instead, but I need it to house a greyhound on the daily trip to the kennels.....

Thinking the Z3 is better for the job, but getting on a bit now.
                Hi Steve,

Do you still have the AM? I doubt if you could get a standing adult greyhound into a MC. They closed the Raikes Lane track years ago are you "flapping?
                /// Exdos ///
                "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Hi John, yes still have the AM its been a joy to own and probably a keeper. It gets very little use but always put a smile on my face when I open the garage, similar to what the old Z3M used to.

As said running a GTi as a daily which fits our greyhound in the boot perfectly. Would be nice to have another daft car in the stable that I could use as dog transport...
                  Shunt
                  Ex Z3MC 2000
                  Ex Z4MC 2007
                  Aston V8V
                  M135i

Comment

Working...
                  X