Clear All

Hi folks,

Car is now up for sale if anyone is interested

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2457995.htm

Thanks

Graeme

Comment

Price dropped to £17,995

Stop being so quiet folks and get yourself a bargain! :)

Comment

Wallachie, don't take this the wrong way, but how do you get from 28/11/10 to 18/02/11 i.e., less than 3 months and you need to change your car??? To me, that is quite bizarre. Is it really that horrible?
        Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
          Wallachie, don't take this the wrong way, but how do you get from 28/11/10 to 18/02/11 i.e., less than 3 months and you need to change your car??? To me, that is quite bizarre. Is it really that horrible?
          I don't keep cars very long and this is a second car anyway.

I have had a Z3MC, CSL and this all one after another, same engine in each effectively. It's time for a change, hoping to get more involved with track days this year so I am thinking of an Exige S2.

It's a cracking car, but I want something else, if I regret selling it I can always buy another. Life is short, and there are lots of cars out there to try.

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
            I've done that several times, record for me was 3 weeks !
            Ex 2001 S54
            New cars:
            Lotus Carlton
            350Z

Comment

Originally posted by MGR View Post
              I've done that several times, record for me was 3 weeks !
              What was it, it'll remind me not to buy one?

Paul

Comment

Sold......

Comment

Working...
                X