heater control panel bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heater control panel bulbs

I have a blown bulb in the heater control panel which having removed the centre console for another reason is easy to
    change but my question is how many bulbs are there as I can only see the one as per picture?

Last edited by Dave P; 10-12-2020, 12:43 PM.

There are two, both the same part no., the other should be at the base of the unit. You have to release it and rotate it round to get to it, the stereo has to come out first.

Paul

Comment

thanks have found it

Comment

I changed mine a few months ago Dave, a bit of a pig to do.

Plenty of towels etc placed around the dash/centre tunnel to avoid any damage and a piar of long pointy nose pliers would be my advice.....oh and plenty of patience!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          I changed mine a few months ago Dave, a bit of a pig to do.

Plenty of towels etc placed around the dash/centre tunnel to avoid any damage and a piar of long pointy nose pliers would be my advice.....oh and plenty of patience!
          dash is out so access not a problem - have ordered 2 and will take some pictures so people can see what they are up against when replacing in situ

Comment

picture of second bulb on heater control panel,

Last edited by Dave P; 18-10-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

heater control panel minus facia showing bulbs (61.13.8.353.797)

Comment

So what does it take to get that centre bulb out ? Is it locked in or just pull it straight out?

Thanks.

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                heater control panel minus facia showing bulbs (61.13.8.353.797)

Comment

Originally posted by Steely View Post
                  So what does it take to get that centre bulb out ? Is it locked in or just pull it straight out?

Thanks.

this should help,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9167

Comment

Had a read of this thread because I had to change my lower bulb, I was putting it off because it sounded hard to, put it off 3 weeks actually.

Well did it tonight and it was well easy, whats the fuss about

Comment

Working...
                    X