Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport button

Hi

I have a 02 S54 MC which has a sport button on the centre console, and as I am looking to change the car to a lower mileage example I noticed that 2 of the s 54 cars I am interested in don’t have this button.

Can anyone help to explain the difference as the sport button does nothing other than illuminate the word sport below the Speedo.

Thanks

In a E46 M3 with the same drivetrain it changes the throttle map for one that is more "sporty" essentially meaning a shorter travel/more sensitive throttle pedal.

Maybe late S54 Z3M would be the same? Didn't think it was a feature but that's my best guess.

Comment

Sounds like someone has added this button at some point? I recall some debate if it can be coded to change the throttle mapping.

Comment

Originally posted by abid View Post
        Hi

I have a 02 S54 MC which has a sport button on the centre console, and as I am looking to change the car to a lower mileage example I noticed that 2 of the s 54 cars I am interested in don’t have this button.

Can anyone help to explain the difference as the sport button does nothing other than illuminate the word sport below the Speedo.

Thanks
        It isn't standard fit and pretty sure from what I have read does little more than illuminate a light

Comment

Some info here on old thread,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showt...ght=sport+mode

Comment

Working...
          X