Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S54 (2001) with 120k miles

Hi
    Starting to think about selling. I have had the car or years and it has a full history etc...

what sort of value do folks think? It is phonex yellow....

Cheers Rod

10k and i will take it off ya hands .....you need to detail a bit more information and the odd picture may help.......

I am sure the investors and polishers will give you a view ..

Comment

19 if it's mint
      S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
      good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Good luck if you do list it...... Maybe if it's cheap enough I could colour change it to black :-0

Comment

The thread a couple down about the Oxford Green S54 should tell you all you need to know about price
          Current Rides: Estoril '99 S50 Z3 M Coupe, Black '11 Range Rover Sport HSE, Guards Red '91 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
          Former Rides: Carbon Black/Kiwi '02 E46 M3 Convertible, Sprint Blue/Black '04 RS4 Convertible, Sterling Grey/Black '04 Alpina Roadster S (No. 67), Hyper Blue/Black '04 Mini Cooper S Convertible, Chilli Red/Black '04 Works Mini Cooper S

Comment

Originally posted by mcragie View Post
            10k and i will take it off ya hands .....you need to detail a bit more information and the odd picture may help.......

I am sure the investors and polishers will give you a view ..
            I thought you were buying some plastic pot of a Lotus....?
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Love plastic ......and glue get an erection every time
              i would though buy his car for 10k as well then sell it for 19k .....
              posting request re whats it worth is lazy given 2 recent examples have come on re similar miles and clearly stating their condition ......he could ask 40k or any other figure people pluck out their pretty little heads it will sell at the market price.....
              this forum has offered tons of advice recently re values re contact certain dealers...auction houses....and private sales.....have people stopped reading this forum properly

Will write to my MP and complain about falling reading standards on this excellent forum

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
                Hi
                Starting to think about selling. I have had the car or years and it has a full history etc...

what sort of value do folks think? It is phonex yellow....

Cheers Rod
                Number of owners and condition will affect the price but as said a one owner S54 has come on the market with similar mileage and was on ebay for £20k

Comment

Thanks toftdan for the prompt re the Oxford green - it is crazy how prices seem to be going up every month and hence my initial question.....

the car is mechanically well maintained but 120k miles still seems big to me.....

the reason for my stupid question (re price) mcraigie is that I want opinions and thanks for your kind offer of 10k...was your previous car a corsa with under lighting?

I will give it some thought....half fancy a change but there are not many cars I want so it is a hard decision....we will see....

Comment

120K miles is nothing for these cars, if properly maintained.
                    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Working...
                    X