• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACS,

Comment

another Raid,

Comment

My old roadster with a RAID (yes I've had both RAID and Z4M)

Comment

another picture of Raid wheel fitted to a Mcoupe,

Comment

Comment

latest Raid wheel on German ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.de/raid-Airbag-Sport...item2c5c084457

Comment

So about £360/70 inc P&P. Not too sure about the lettering over the airbag unit.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner14 View Post
                  So about £360/70 inc P&P. Not too sure about the lettering over the airbag unit.
                  youre prob not sure about the lettering, because it looks shit. lol.

Click here to email me

Comment

Yes, it's not great. I didn't like the silver buttons on the other raid wheels, and on this wheel they have removed them, great! So they have stuck stupid silver letter on them instead!

Comment

Yes, it's not great. I didn't like the silver buttons on the other raid wheels, and on this wheel they have removed them, great! So they have stuck stupid silver letter on them instead!
                      prob be better off getting an E36 one retrimmed if you want to keep the airbag, or just go for another aftermarket one and put the airbag light out with a resistor (but remember to wear your seatbelt )

Click here to email me

Comment

I've already have my current wheel retrimmed. I'd like a smaller wheel, but still want the airbag, Raid is the only way to go.

Comment

I've already have my current wheel retrimmed. I'd like a smaller wheel, but still want the airbag, Raid is the only way to go.
                          nice

are you another one thats slipped through the net of picture posting
                          i have seen a pic of your car (nice wheels)

but i think others will want to too, so get snappin

Click here to email me

Comment

Comment

picture showing a thicker re-trimmed wheel and normal thin wheel,

Comment

The e46 m3 wheel takes it for me by a long shot, also like the z4m wheel. Just my opinion though as I'm after an oem look. Things like the momo/raids may do their job well but just look way too aftermarket for me and sort of upset the look of the interior.

If you have recaros though the momo works well with them, chippys M for example really looked good!

Great thread btw!
                                Last edited by shantybeater; 02-08-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X