New Listing Estoril S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Listing Estoril S50

1999 S50 M Coupe T Reg Estoril Blue 97,000 mls.

Due to relocating to live in Ireland I have decided, reluctantly, to sell my M Coupe as I feel Ireland is not the place for a car of this calibre, had I not moved to Ireland it would not be for sale.

I have owned the car since August 2009 and covered 27,000 mls. It has a FBMWSH.

KW variant 2 suspension with H&R anti roll bars fitted 3,000 mls ago,together with uprated suspension top mountings

19” BMW alloy wheels which were purchased refurbished off forum member Indy back in 2012 fitted with Falken 452’s 235/35 front 265/30 rear with hub centric spacers 12.5 mm front 20mm rear.

The boot floor is sound with no issues as are all the body panels.

The bolster on the driver’s side seat has slight wear from rubbing when getting in and out of the car, but there are no other issues internally.

The car would make an ideal purchase for anyone wishing to purchase a solid car to enter M Coupe ownership.

The car is currently garaged at my new home in Ireland so only people who are serious about viewing/purchasing should contact me. Please PM me if interested, I shall be open to sensible offers knowing the current market for the M Coupe.

Cheers Phil

Last edited by tigger648; 28-01-2017, 10:44 AM.

Good luck with a quick sale Phil

Comment

Comment

Great looking car Phil, nice mods too, good luck with the sale........
        2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
        2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
        07 Volvo V70 D5
        1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
        1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Good luck but please put up a price!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

Hi Dave

Back on the forum today was out and about all yesterday. Thank you for relisting my pictures in the larger format, they look a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter G View Post
              Great looking car Phil, nice mods too, good luck with the sale........
              Hi Peter G

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                Good luck but please put up a price!
                Hi There Rags

Thanks for looking at my post I note your comment put up a price but to be honest I'm struggling with that. I have seen many for sale with quite a range in price and I want to be realistic and fair. Perhaps you as someone seeing it for the first time could give me your opinion of what it's worth.

Cheers Phil

Comment

I bid 18500

Comment

My view is that to sell now would be circa 25. If you wait until April I would up that to 27.5

Comment

Originally posted by langlands View Post
                      My view is that to sell now would be circa 25. If you wait until April I would up that to 27.5
                      Hi There langlands

Thank you for your view on the value of my car it was much appreciated.
                      With that in mind I shall advertise it on Autotrader in time if no one on the forum knows of anyone who might be interested.

Thanks again Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ed5star View Post
                        I bid 18500
                        Hi There Ed5star

Thank you for your bid but I'm sorry to say it would need to be a little more, if you are serious why not PM me and we can arrange to discuss price.

Cheers Phil

Comment

Working...
                        X