Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ASM S62 Z3 M Coupe! (M5 engine) - £39,995

at last! this car has surfaced

always wondered where it was, a very awesome conversion, and picked a great colour for it too!!!

MOT-10-2012, 2 Owners. BMW Z3M Coupe, Fitted with a E39 M5 5.0 V8, M5 6 speed Gearbox with shortshift, M5 Traction Control, M5 launch system, Dry Sump System, AP 6 pot racing Brakes, Modified rear diff mounts, finished in BMW silver Grey with Black heated Leather Seats, Harmon Kardon, CD multi changer, ABS, E/w, PAS, 'V8 COUPE' private plate included FBMWSH, over 50k invested in this unique vehicle,been my personal car for the past 6 years, Genuine Enquiries only, please no BM pervs!!!. £39,995

Click here to email me

I like......a lot!

Comment

I bet that goes a bit...

Wonder if its as "good" as his othe ZMC stock...?

Comment

Who are these "BM pervs"?!

Does look good though, sounds and goes even better im sure!
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
          at last! this car has surfaced

always wondered where it was, a very awesome conversion, and picked a great colour for it too!!!
          I've seen the work and IMO it's not very awesome.

Originally posted by Alpinaman View Post

Wonder if its as "good" as his othe ZMC stock...?
          Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          ASM again :).....I think their reputation for accurate descriptions of MC has been well documented on here.......IMO this one is no different, I've seen it.
          Last edited by fok; 08-10-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

What colour is it?
            BMW /// M3 Coupe 08, Silverstone II
            ex BMW /// M Coupe 00, Estoril, exdos exhausts , KWV3..

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post

Originally posted by fok View Post
              I've seen the work and IMO it's not very awesome.

ASM again :).....I think their reputation for accurate descriptions of MC has been well documented on here.......IMO this one is no different, I've seen it.
              i meant the concept of it is awesome, no idea about the quality

Originally posted by oo 1005 View Post
              What colour is it?
              BMW silver grey (E46 M3 colour)

Click here to email me

Comment

On the basis of already having the donor car, any one know how much it would cost to do this conversion (including cost of engine) and who does it?

Also any ideas how much for the new S65 conversion (engine and conversion)?

Comment

Originally posted by M400DPC View Post
                  On the basis of already having the donor car, any one know how much it would cost to do this conversion (including cost of engine) and who does it?

Also any ideas how much for the new S65 conversion (engine and conversion)?
                  Probably in the region of £5-6K for the conversion work plus sourcing your own engine & box. Then budget more for the mods you'll require for brakes and suspension.

http://www.dynotorque.co.uk/ would be a good place to start if you're serious.....They do conversions using GM's LS* V8's and did most of the conversion work on a trick V10 S85 powered E46 M3. An S62 or S65 engine conversion into an MC would be right up their street.

There was an S65 engine (no gearbox) with ECU and loom on ebay last week for £5K if I remember correctly......I would imagine a complete S65 engine / box / ECU / anciliaries would be around £8K + ?

An LS* pullout with gearbox and anciliaries starts from about £3500 and the sky's the limit for tuning.

I don't know how much a pullout S62 with box would be, but although giving a BMW purist edge to a conversion, it'd be lacking in affordable tuning / power compared to the LS* series of engines.
                  Last edited by fok; 10-10-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

it wasnt about when i went up there but he told me about it and one he has with a chopped roof ? ? not to my taste.

m5 mcoupe should be awesome lets hope its in better nick than the other two as its £5 of £40k
                    Previous: Silver s50 Mc
                    Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
                    -------------------------------------------
                    Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

£29,995 on ebay

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                        £29,995 on ebay
                        He will be lucky to get anywhere near that !

would be nice to have a go in it mind
                        Previous: Silver s50 Mc
                        Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
                        -------------------------------------------
                        Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Working...
                        X