Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S50 for sale in ASM Birmingham, Does anyone know the car ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S50 for sale in ASM Birmingham, Does anyone know the car ?

Hi guys. As my username would suggest, my name's Mike and at the moment I'm doing all my research before taking the plunge on an MC. Doesn't seem to be much about advertised, but have seen the following :

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...19ej?logcode=p

Does anyone know the car and it's history ? Is it an ex forum car from someone ? I'm up on Merseyside so would like to find out as much as poss before I travel to see it. Seems to have some nice spec & history, and the advantage of being trade so I can px my Merc too.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Huge thanks to all the people who've posted helpful info already, I've learned so much and what to look for in such a short space of time.

Mike

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.

The 2 cars at ASM, and the team at ASM, haven't received particularly good reviews on the forum. This thread might help in your decision making:

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11414

And an older thread along the same lines:

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9465
    Last edited by Fat Tony; 02-08-2012, 12:41 PM.
    Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Hi Tony. Thanks for the welcome. What can I say, oh dear oh dear oh dear ! Now that sounds just like the kind of car outing that would p*ss me right off ! Huge thanks for posting those links , I did have a search for their name on here but drew a blank.

Won't be going to see that one then

On with the hunt I guess. May try and sell mine private meanwhile then unless anyone fancies a Merc ? Haha

Thanks again, invaluable info

Mike

Comment

How long have the ASM cars been for sale??

2 years ?

Comment

Originally posted by mike220 View Post
          Hi Tony. Thanks for the welcome. What can I say, oh dear oh dear oh dear ! Now that sounds just like the kind of car outing that would p*ss me right off ! Huge thanks for posting those links , I did have a search for their name on here but drew a blank.

Won't be going to see that one then

On with the hunt I guess. May try and sell mine private meanwhile then unless anyone fancies a Merc ? Haha

Thanks again, invaluable info

Mike
          My pleasure Mike, it's what the forum's about.

Regarding the search for ASM, like many forums, a search has to be for a term longer than 4 characters. Great when you're searching for things like this, lol
          Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
          ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
          Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

you can also use the "tags" when searching,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/tags.php?tag=asm

Comment

this one might be worth a look over the ASM one ?

www.pistonheads.com/sales/4096218.htm

Click here to email me

Comment

I agree with indy

What merc have you got?

You are more than welcome to come and take a look, even if you just want to get a feel for a z3M.

Comment

That looks nice, did see that one and wondered as my girlfriend lives in Newcastle under Lyme so I'm half way there over the weekend. What put me off was the fact it was private as I still have mine to trade in. The Merc is an 07 e220 cdi avantgarde with full spec, command nav, leather,climate etc. etc. And a full merc history. It's a nice car, but I now need a boot to carry a dog - so it's a volvo estate or an MC. I'm sure you can see my thinking on which way to go lol

That's a kind offer Mike, whereabouts are you in derbyshire ?

Comment

Hi Mike

I'm in Matlock - drop me a pm if you want to come over.

Comment

Cheers Mike. If I can free some time over the weekend I may just do that

Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X