Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great - thanks.

Comment

ECS say they can supply the boot sound insulation as its a "active part" ? so I can order a few and the delivery to the UK only goes up slightly from ordering one,
      does anyone else want one before I place the order later this week. I wont know the final price until I receive them as you normally will need to pay customs
      but the price for 5 with delivery works out at around $70 each £44. so if customs gets charged and onward UK delivery it should be around £58. each (UK stock when available was about £45 I think)

Comment

Dave thanks for offering. I'm in

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

I'll take one aswell Dave, I've noticed mine is breaking up. Well done for sorting it out.
          Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
          2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
          1986 M635
          1985 E28 M5
          1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Dave - I'll happily have one if they have enough stock. Thanks for tracking them down!
            Roger

Comment

Ill take one as well Dave

Comment

Reading this post...i must have been lucky then...i waited 3 days only...ordered locally..this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                  ECS say they can supply the boot sound insulation as its a "active part" ? so I can order a few and the delivery to the UK only goes up slightly from ordering one,
                  does anyone else want one before I place the order later this week. I wont know the final price until I receive them as you normally will need to pay customs
                  but the price for 5 with delivery works out at around $70 each £44. so if customs gets charged and onward UK delivery it should be around £58. each (UK stock when available was about £45 I think)
                  Dave why don't you (or someoneelse) open a "Fixed" thread for N/A part group buys from different dealers who has stock. Just an example for the excel form but sth. like this works I guess ;)

Edit : I forgot the price & shipping price columns but its not a big deal
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by cemalakcal; 06-11-2014, 08:15 AM.
                  I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                  sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
                    Dave why don't you (or someoneelse) open a "Fixed" thread for N/A part group buys from different dealers who has stock. Just an example for the excel form but sth. like this works I guess ;)

Edit : I forgot the price & shipping price columns but its not a big deal
                    good idea

Comment

My local dealer has sent an email to BMW Germany to ask for a lead time on the sound insulation so will wait for their reply before placing a order with ECS

Comment

Hi Dave, I too will take one if that's alright (seems like you'll have a truck load turning up at your door at this rate!).

Comment

I'll take one as well if the official BMW Germany option doesn't work Dave.

Comment

Germany had 17 rear screens left on Tuesday.

Comment

Spoke to my local dealer and still no eta from BMW Germany but he thinks if there is stock in the US then the items should be due in Europe

sooner rather than later so I am going to wait a while longer before placing a order with ECS in the States. It may be worth everyone who

needs the boot sound insulation to place a order with there local dealer as the more on back order the quicker BMW may respond.

Comment

BMW due to put up parts prices on 1st Jan 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X