New Z3M Coupe owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Z3M Coupe owner.

Hi, well I purchased a 2000 Z3M Coupe in Estoril blue the other week, I can't believe how these drive, handle and stop!
    I'm changing the suspension, tyres, gearbox mounts and putting a new clutch in as I'm keeping it forever, and after 15 years they will need up dating.
    Wheels need refurbishing and I'm going to give the car a machine polish next week.
    I've been watching this forum for a while now and it's great to see like minded people who enthuse over their cars.
    I will be asking some questions so please bear with me.
    Regards Pete.
    2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
    2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
    07 Volvo V70 D5
    1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
    1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Welcome to the forum Peter

Comment

Good decision Peter!

Lots of advice/thoughts on here for all the things you're looking to do
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Welcome Peter
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Welcome Pete.

Comment

Thanks, I adore my coupe, was toying with an RS4, BMW M3 V8 or a 997 Carerra 2S,.
            There's been people passing my house and asked what it was as they aint seen one on the road, that seals the deal for me.
            Great forum good crack I'll be asking questions so bear with me.
            Regards Pete.
            2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
            07 Volvo V70 D5
            1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
            1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

Comment

Welcome!
              2002 Z3M S54 in LSB

Comment

Welcome to the club!!

I see you are located in Durham area just up the road from me on Teesside. Martin - mnbrennan - lives in the Durham area, I sure he'll pass a comment on your good choice when he gets back from the Silverstone Classic and see your post.
                Another one to add to the Tees - Wear - Tyne enclave!
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Welcome and good choice!

I've just driven from Silverstone back to durham in mine with a grin the whole way. So many people giving thumbs up as they drive by! We must meet up some time

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Yes no problem I live in Hunwick. Cant wait to fit the suspension, and semi slick tyres this week.
                    2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
                    07 Volvo V70 D5
                    1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
                    1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter G View Post
                      Yes no problem I live in Hunwick. Cant wait to fit the suspension, and semi slick tyres this week.
                      Hi Peter,
                      Welcome to the forum and wish you a long life with your M Coupe
                      I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                      sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Working...
                      X