Sexy Estate Cars - look for the breadvan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Estate Cars - look for the breadvan

Some great looking cars - but only one winner!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/enthu...tanntp#image=1
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

14/20 SLIDE - Love the Porsche, I'd buy one of them, especially if the did the 928 version lol.

Though I agree the Z3 is very a very cool estate car, my old estate wasn't too shabby.

2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
      Some great looking cars - but only one winner!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/enthu...tanntp#image=1
      Yes some fabulous looking cars there. I remember seeing the XJS Version at a roundabout near Birmingham some years back. Often fancied a P6 Rover Shooting brake but appreciate it wouldn’t quite match some of the top 20 here. At least we can enjoy the Z3M which is correctly included.
      S54 M Coupe
      D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysideways View Post
        B5 RS4
        Great cars, just a constant battle to maintain them. I found the B7 much better to live with.

My two:

‘99 M Coupe | ‘07 M5 Touring

Comment

I sold a B7 to buy my Z3M LOL. Spent over £3 grand on it in 2 months !! they can be a money pit. So, in the end, I gave up and moved it on.

The B5 was good fun, felt very special, but a nightmare for parts being hand-assembled and in limited numbers.

The B7 was more practical, but not as special unless you really pushed it, but I agree with you thats its a better all-round car.

Loving the M5, getting to be a rare car.

my pair when I was lucky enough to have 2 cars, below, a similar logic to your pair lol.

2001 E46 M3 Coupe for me / 2007 E91 335i for the Dogs.

Comment

My E91 touring, manual LCI 335i so pretty rare (less than 20 apparently)......had it 6.5 yrs and while not cheap to run has not been bad overall......in 40k miles apart from consumables it only needed a waterpump, fuel line, sunroof seal, door handle (comfort acess stopped working) another comfort access sensor in the rear bumper and some headline washer nozzles.....seem to pack up alot for some reason.

Spent £3K however last year on it though on getting the turbos rebuilt (85K miles, over 50K tuned), new suspension as Bilsteins were knackered at 60K miles (Birds B3 kit), walnut clear, couple of rear arms and bushes, alignment, fresh fluid (gearbox, diff and brake), new coils and plugs and couple of rear tyres........hopefully should be good for a while although the N54 can throw up big bills.

It is tuned to approx 400/ 400, has the Birds B3 suspension kit (inc M3 front and rear suspension arms and bushes and uprated anti-roll bars), a quaife diff runs sports downpipes and BMW performance exhaust so sounds great (for a turbo).

Will prob replace it for a C63 S estate at some point but not convinced it will be significantly better, will be doing it due to age.
            S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

Two very nice looking cars there!
              S54 M Coupe
              D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by maph View Post
                Will prob replace it for a C63 S estate at some point but not convinced it will be significantly better, will be doing it due to age.
                Excellent garage, and I’m here to convince you that a C63S would be significantly better (although I think a 507 would be a good compromise)!
                ‘99 M Coupe | ‘07 M5 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
                  Two very nice looking cars there!
                  Thanks, fancy adding pics of your D5

Originally posted by DBA086 View Post
                  Excellent garage, and I’m here to convince you that a C63S would be significantly better (although I think a 507 would be a good compromise)!
                  Love your M5 as well, classic Likewise stick some more photos up if you have any.

Although I like the idea of the 6.2l the 4l turbo is probably more socially acceptable, at least slightly......

If I am looking for outright pace I also have this..... approx 650 whp

S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

I’ll work out first how to post a photo on here! Cheers
                    S54 M Coupe
                    D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Working...
                    X