Estoril blue 335 paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estoril blue 335 paint

I have read there are several (6?) shades of Estoril blue used by BMW depending on model and year if so how do you tell a paint shop you want a specific shade i.e is there another more detailed code other than 335? or do they have to scan and colour match an existing panel. All the latest Estoril blue cars are much darker than the original 1990's E36/z3 EB.

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
    I have read there are several (6?) shades of Estoril blue used by BMW depending on model and year if so how do you tell a paint shop you want a specific shade i.e is there another more detailed code other than 335? or do they have to scan and colour match an existing panel. All the latest Estoril blue cars are much darker than the original 1990's E36/z3 EB.
    Dave,

When I painted my M Coupe I checked Paintshops PC Screen and saw different variations on 335 (mine was 335/5).
    I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
    sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by cemalakcal View Post
      Dave,

When I painted my M Coupe I checked Paintshops PC Screen and saw different variations on 335 (mine was 335/5).
      I will need to get a panel scanned

Comment

Working...
      X