Bumper paint work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper paint work

Just had a quote to prepare and paint front bumper and two lower wing panels, both to be removed and the bumper to be completely rubbed back as the lacquer has peeled in a couple of spots, quote has come in at £540 from a local garage who I am confident will do a good job but interested to hear of others costs/quotes and experiences?

Thanks
    Ian

Had my bonnet and front bumper repainted earlier this year for £1K inc vat - excellent job Also replaced headlamp washer jets, bonnet washer jets, front grills (2) and front bumper lower grill. Total £1300. Result is perfect and hard to tell it's been done.

Would caution about chosing on price. This work needs to be well done and consumes many hours to do it properly. Its a classic case of getting what you pay for in my opinion.

Ian
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

i have to agree with Ian on this "you get what you pay for"
      i had some work done that looked ok but a few months down the line it was already showing signs of wear.....12 month down the line i had to have it done right...if i'd had taken it to the best place first i would have saved myself a good few hundred quid

if i was looking at getting work done somewhere i would want to see how good they are first
      S50 Roadster....

Comment

Cheers chaps, yeah im not intending to skrimp, but interested to hear others experiences. Wayne who did you use the second time round?

Cheers
        Ian

Comment

its just off portwood roundabout on carrington rd .
          it looks a crappy little place but you see aston's,porsche's and mine out side when iv cocked the paint work up..

if you want to have a look at what hes done to mine before you commit then let me know...(as i wouldn't mind a look at the coupe)
          S50 Roadster....

Comment

Cheers Wayne, if we ever get a dry day I may take you up on having a look at their work.

Comment

Working...
            X