No announcement yet.

WTB Indoor Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you confirm the size/price (if you don't mind) that your ordered?
    Just so that i don't order completely the wrong one!

Thanks,
    N.
    The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
    RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler View Post
      Can you confirm the size/price (if you don't mind) that your ordered?
      Just so that i don't order completely the wrong one!

Thanks,
      N.
      I ordered the indoor cover "class" for z3m coupe

RRP € 242.73
      plus optional logo € 20.00
      plus UK carriage € 40.00

also available are matching seat covers € 15.00 each
      and steering wheel cover € 20.00

If you email them for a quote you should get some discount off the cover RRP .

E-mail: info@confezioniandrea.it
      Last edited by Dave P; 23-09-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Just to add - I had a great response from them today. Ref the outdoor cover not having straps running underneath - they offered to send them to me for no charge if I fit them.

Good aftersales service.

CB
        98 S50 Cosmos Black/Black interior (previously 98 S50 Estoril Blue/2 tone blue interior)
        My band’s debut album Killer Diller by Drinking Bird Experiment is available on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Play and all the usual other digital outlets.
        http://bit.ly/dbespotify
        http://bit.ly/dbeitunes
        http://bit.ly/dbeamazon
        http://bit.ly/dbegoogle

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
          I ordered the indoor cover "class" for z3m coupe

RRP € 242.73
          plus optional logo € 20.00
          plus UK carriage € 40.00

also available are matching seat covers € 15.00 each
          and steering wheel cover € 20.00

If you email them for a quote you should get some discount off the cover RRP .

E-mail: info@confezioniandrea.it
          excellent - thanks for the info
          The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
          RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Cover arrived yesterday, I will take some fitted pictures later this week

(Indoor cover/seat covers/steering wheel cover)

Comment

Originally posted by cloudburst View Post
              Just to add - I had a great response from them today. Ref the outdoor cover not having straps running underneath - they offered to send them to me for no charge if I fit them.

Good aftersales service.

CB
              I have tried to get hold of these guys, but not getting a response.
              Were you waiting a while for them when you got in touch?

Comment

What kind of discount are they offering? £250 for a car cover is a bit pricey

Comment

i've not had a response to my enquiry yet.
                  will post up once they have come back with a price.

Comment

I never updated this thread with pictures but there are some in my journal,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...=14947&page=25

Comment

For info: they've come in at €220, with or without logo is no difference.
                      any colour etc.
                      Straps to secure the cover below the car, are an extra €20.

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler View Post
                        For info: they've come in at €220, with or without logo is no difference.
                        any colour etc.
                        Straps to secure the cover below the car, are an extra €20.
                        I want the indoor cover with logo.

Comment

Saw these on ebay - not sure if they are any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-Cou...QAAOSwwpdW7AmV

Comment

I have a few of these in "Perfect Stretch". Size 'S' for the Coupe.
                            They cost 62€, if you are interested in ordering let me know via PM and I can try to arrange shipping to the UK. (Edit, just checked, they do ship to the UK) I have no affiliation, just very impressed with the quality.

http://www.car-e-cover.de/car-cover-...-fit/index.htm

They are a great cover, breathable so perfect for indoor storage, available in different sizes and three colours, red, grey and black. At this years Classic Car and Restoration Show I compared them to a similar product offered by Hamiltons Classic, in my opinion they are better, with a softer underside, without the premium price tag, Hamiltons Classic were £160.
                            Last edited by guido; 13-12-2016, 11:00 PM. Reason: Ship to UK

Comment

This is my one, had to get it from Italy though!

Let me know if you want the details...
                              Attached Files

Comment

I've got a fitted NOAH outdoor cover for sale. Good for indoor use also.

http://thecovercompany.co.uk/noah_car_covers.html

Been used indoor only for about 18 months.

Fabric is in very good condition - no freying/ rips/ tears just some marks where the cover goes under the car and where the exhaust tips are covered. Can be washed out.

It does include the storage bag which is mint condition.

It doesn't include the cable and lock.

175 posted, PM if interested

Comment

Working...
                                X