hi people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi people

hi guys , i'm Lorant from italy and just registered to find some info on the m coupe....

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome Lorant, you've come to the right place to get information on the M Coupe. Have you got one already or are on the look out for one?
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Welcome Lorant
        1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
          Welcome Lorant, you've come to the right place to get information on the M Coupe. Have you got one already or are on the look out for one?

i'm searching for a nice low mileage example ....very rare here in italy ...most of them were abused or not serviced at all

Comment

Hope the search goes well, please keep us all updated
            S54 M Coupe
            D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Hi Lorant,

“ Alexvi “ has an M Coupe and lives close to Milano. Ask him to find a good one for you ;)
              I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
              sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Working...
              X