Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACELOGIC GROUP BUY - Traction control

Hi Guys,

As promised, here are the prices of the Racelogic Group Buy depending upon the number of people we can get interested.

The more people we get, the better the price!

The main items of interest to us are highlighted.

The ideal would be to get 16 people plus on board in order to receive the maximum discount.

The prices are just for the kits and fitting would be at an extra cost. Mike Broadbent at Racelogic can put you in contact with approved fitters. I am currently attempting to negotiate a deal with Regal Autosport in Southampton for a fitting deal at a discount.

If you are interested, please let me know and I can add you to the list.

I will be working closely with Racelogic in this group buy and the groupbuy will end on mid september.

Payments have to be made to me by then and then I will pay Racelogic – This is their method of doing business.

Racelogic will dispatch the items to your individual address by courier for £6.95 IIRC.

So please let me know by either pm'ing me or emailing me at ragforever@hotmail.com

You can also call me on 07799583910.

Many Thanks

Rahul

Ok, time is up on this.

Here is the final list.

Myself
    Talker
    Mster for the driftbox(if possible)
    Silverspoon- maybe
    MR MAC
    Khooni
    Chris H

I will contact you all in due course.

Comment

Many thanks to Rags for organising this mini-group buy. Rags and I travelled up to Towcester last weekend to get them fitted by Mike Broadbent on his drive. Despite an early start, plenty of cups of tea and a bacon sarnie to keep us going, we only managed to fit it to mine that day before the light failed. However, Mike being the conscientious business man that he is, agreed to travel down south to fit it for Rags before this weekend. I was really impressed by Mike's knowledge and attention to detail when fitting his own product - highly recommended!

Haven't had a chance to test it out properly yet, but will be available for show/demo's this Sunday if anyonelse is considering.

Cheers,

Chris.
      '99 Estoril/Estoril & Black

Comment

Thanks Chris!

Despite not having the kit fitted it was a really good day - dunno if Mrs H agrees!?

But seriously, Mike Broadbent is a really good chap and you could really tell he knew his stuff.

Hopefully mine will be sorted by the weekend.

Many Thanks to those who participated and not mentioning those who bailed out at the last minute!

Rags

Comment

Thanks for organising Rags.

I hope the 'bailers' had pretty good reasons.

Comment

Broccers,

Without naming names, there was someone who opted out at the last minute which was rather unhelpful....

What can you do?

Rags

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
              Broccers,

Without naming names, there was someone who opted out at the last minute which was rather unhelpful....

What can you do?

Rags
              Tell everyone else so they are excluded from future deals !!

I know full well the effort members here put in for the benefit of the community and it's bloody annoying when they get dicked around.

Simon.

Comment

Khooni!

Also, Khooni - you better cancel your racelogic fitting with Mike Broadbent as he is still expecting you!

Unless you have bought the kit somewhere else? :shock:

You may think I am being a cock for stating who messed me around, but you really did create some issues in this group buy with absolutely no apology :shock: .

We had 5 people in the group buy and everyone made their final confirmation - 15% off - great we all thought! 8)

Then there is this umming and arring from yourself finally ending with a confirmation! :P

Great and I process the order etc

And then you pull out meaning that we can't have the group buy at the agreed discount, which is not fair on the others at all - It makes me look like a fucking idiot!

For example, myself and Chris required the kit before Donny.

Luckily, Mike @ Racelogic realised the chaos you had created and allowed a 10% discount.

Anyway, its all sorted now, but timewasters really are not tolerated.

Thanks

Rags

Comment

Rags,

You have my empathy :!: I've been let down in the past by certain individuals when I've organised meets (but not from the person you've named and shamed). I agree that it can be very stressful acting on the behalf of others.

If you're like me, you are a man of your word and expect everyone else to be the same and it hurts and disappoints when you find out that some people are just glib. Someone once told me, many years ago, that all agreements made in pubs are null and void. I think that the same applies to the internet.

Don't let the one bad experience discolour your opinion though. I've made some excellent friends on this forum who will reciprocate your efforts if and when needed. You will reap what you sow and those others who have benefitted from your action on the RLTC group buy will think highly of you 8)
                  /// Exdos ///
                  "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Well to be fair I'm surprised by that, khooni seemed a good guy when he attended the dyno day at Nobles, maybe he had a valid reason ???? Anyway, even so behaviour like that makes people think twice before spending time organising whatever for little gain for themselves in reality.

For those that do put the time in, thanks guys its what makes this a great place, oh and please keep it up.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't expect that considering people know him.

Anyway, whats done is done.

Rags

Comment

Working...
                      X