Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estoril Coupe for sale in Scotland (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estoril Coupe for sale in Scotland (maybe)

There comes a time when you realise that you may just have a few cars too many. The coupe was one of my "bucket list" cars and I think that 6 1/2 years of ownership has scratched that itch. Actually the main problem is that I don't do enough miles in it and it does need to be used. I am not yet advertising this anywhere else and would prefer that it goes to an enthusiast who will continue to care for it.

This is a 1999 (T reg) Estoril Blue s50 with blue/black interior. It has covered 87K miles . I have only done about 5K in my ownership.

I have maintained and upgraded the car where I thought it added to the overall package, nothing that can't be undone if you prefer standard. Maintenance items have included new coil packs, change gearbox and diff oils and probably a few more things I have forgotten

From memory the upgrades have been:-
    - HR roll bars Front and Rear
    - Bilstein Shocks and Schnitzer Springs, front and rear
    - Braided Clutch hose
    - Rear hatch M boot mat
    - Refurbished wheels in shadow chrome, with Michelin PS 3's
    - New rear hatch handle
    - Sills and wings removed to check underseal (adding waxoyl)
    - Rogue top mounts on rear
    - Gutted back silencers
    - Front suspension cross bar
    - Simota airbox
    - Vented discs front and rear

I have kept the Rear boxes, the airbox, the roll bars if you want them. Didn't keep the original shocks as they were "tired".

Overall a very good car that has upgrades that make it very driveable.

I'm selling 3 of my cars. This one, a roadie Z3M and a R53 Mini Cooper S JCW (2003). If the others sell first I may just keep this. Also, If you happen to have a Citroen DS cluttering up your garage and fancy a swap?

I am looking for £26K

I'm sure I have forgotten lots, so get in touch if you are interested

Robert

Thanks for alerting me to this.
    Does it have cruise control or HK audio?
    ----------------
    David
    1999 M Coupe (S50)
    >>Read my journal here<<
    2005 Smart Roadster-Coupe Brabus
    2022 Range Rover Evoque PHEV

Comment

To add.

It has:

Sunroof
      Cruise Control
      HK Stereo (only downside is that the head unit has the usual problem that it loses pixels in the cold)

Robert

Comment

Good luck with a quick sale Robert

Comment

really must do something

You can see how unenthusiastic I am about selling as I never actually got round to doing anything but this post. However, as I haven't added any miles to it this year it really needs to be driven more. I have also just sold the Mini JCW and my Mk1 MR2. So, no more excuses in the next week or so I am going to advertise both this and the roadie.

Obviously nothing has changed from the original post and I am still in the market for a nice DS - preferably a Safari.

If you want to know anything - just give me a shout.

Robert

Comment

Finally found a DS safari(for restoration), so do have to sell one or both of my M's. I have put the Roadie on Ebay

As soon as I have sorted out an MOT for the Coupe I will also be advertising it.

If you are interested either, just contact me on 07740 454760

thanks

Robert

p.s. There doesn't appear to be any DS club that is any where near as good as this forum. If I sell both I will miss the last 7 years of "entertainment".

Comment

Got the MOT
              Sorn`d
              In garage on the lift, thought I would protect the underneath a bit more as there was an advisory about surface rust starting.
              But ds safari will be competing for space in a couple of months
              Happy to give a video walkround for anyone interested

Robert

Comment

Hi, I’ve pm’d you for some info, thanks

Comment

Can vouch for this car, if anyone is looking to purchase a coupe this is a good one with some good upgrades!! I would have bought it only I went for one with 49k miles, so anyone in the market for one this car is definitely worth a look!!

Comment

Working...
                  X