Pet Hates..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Hates..............

Right you all must have things that piss you off with general everyday driving, here's my few,
    I could go on and on but I'll resist;

Twats driving with their foglights on when CLEARLY they don't have to be.

Twats hogging the middle lane on motorways when there's F... All in front of them.

People who DO NOT INDICATE on roundabouts.

Vauxhaull Vectra and Insignia drivers who don't give a F>>>, They never indicate, let you out of junctions and cut you up whenever possible.(Or is this just in the North East)??

Oh, nearly forgot, WTF do people wear shorts in winter, especially Post Man Pats???
    Last edited by Peter G; 24-11-2016, 09:15 PM.
    2000 BMW Z3M COUPE.
    2006 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo.
    07 Volvo V70 D5
    1972 Suzuki Gt750J.
    1972 Suzuki Gt550J.

Some of my old cars.........http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/gman69/library/CARS

People who drive at 45 mph in a 60 limit then don't slow down going through villages.

Comment

People who crawl up to traffic lights then sprint through just as they change leaving you
      Sat there waiting for the next change.

Comment

pet hates

the speed awareness course i am booked in for(in my delica,max speed 60 2 tun surf bus)i requested photo evidence and then measured distance from photo 1 (start of 30 ) to second photo.295m and took 23 seconds=average speed=28.69 mph.i ran this by my solicito who said i had a valid case but be unlikely that i would be successful,pay £84 and waste a day in a classroom.second pet hate is the woman who drove into same vehicle in a car park at walking pase ,appolygised went on her way and weeks later i recieve information that she has whip lash and is in hire car .this one is going to court as i will not accept any liable(winns solicitors,helping fraudulent claimers)i can feel my temper rising as i write this..

Comment

Car drivers phoning/texting/browsing and being totally oblivious to the world around them - especially me commuting by motorbike.

Drivers who sit at the front of a straight ahead/turn right lane at lights who fail to indicate they are turning right. So you pull up behind them expecting to go straight on when the lights change and are then stuck there as they decide to turn right and have to wait for a massive stream of oncoming traffic.
          Col N.
          Life is not a rehearsal !

Porsche Cayenne S
          ex Audi S4 Avant
          ex 2001 S54 Titanium, Black
          ex Porsche 968

Comment

Other cars on my road.
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Came across these two Pet Hates today:-

1. At the filling stations people you cannot put the pump nozzle/hose back in correctly and you have to untangle the intertwined mess to be able to use the pump.
              2. Non M cars plastered with M badges - a BMW 320i taxi, no less, with M badges on the front grill & boot lid!!! Grrrrr
              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
              1986 M635
              1985 E28 M5
              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

People.........

Nothing in particular

Just hate people
                [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Pet hate......just has to be Honda Jazz drivers..

You know the sort. Fred in the drivers seat, Ethel in the passenger seat with tartan travel rug over knees complaining about that nasty Philip green who shut down her local BHS store and there is now nowhere to get a new beige twinset

As Fred slowly pulls into the lay-by, to break out the fish paste butties from the Tupperware and cracks open the thermos. He comments to Ethel ". Wasn't it nice of all those cars that were following to flash their lights and toot their horns, must have been because they were happy that I kept up to 35 mph.....except for that idiot in that bmw z thingy that roared past at at least 40 mph. What a bloody maniac !.....

Ok. Not all jazz drivers are bad, but I think a high percentage of bad drivers choose to drive a jazz. So if a jazz is in front of you...assume the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern 155 View Post
                    People who crawl up to traffic lights then sprint through just as they change leaving you
                    Sat there waiting for the next change.
                    Was that you tailgating me just before the oncoming traffic lights

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                      People.........

Nothing in particular

Just hate people
                      Hahahaha, I'm with you on this
                      Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                      ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                      Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
                        People.........

Nothing in particular

Just hate people
                        we must be around the same age....!!??

love it

Comment

Glad it's not just me
                          S54 M Coupe
                          D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by jess robson View Post
                            this one is going to court as i will not accept any liable(winns solicitors,helping fraudulent claimers)i can feel my temper rising as i write this..
                            Interesting. I hit the back of somebody at walking speed in London around 18 months ago - he hit the brakes hard for no apparent reason, 19-yr-old Afghan in a 2-yr-old 5 series - no airbags, very little damage to his car. Got a claim for whiplash, now changed to emotional injury and stress-related, life-changing etc. Still ongoing. Winn solicitors...

Comment

pet hates

i am expecting the same scenario ,i am afraid its a sad sign of the times.the solicitors are to blame encouraging people to exagerate claims to line there own pockets,shame on you winn solicitors.

Comment

Working...
                              X