No announcement yet.

Heater control puzzler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Na do the roadster first, it'll be quicker (to detail ;-)
    VIDEO or Journal

Comment

After being intermittent for a while (give it a gentle tap!) my left hand bulb has gone!

Looks like I will be joining the battle and maybe enlisting the help of a kid to get there arm in the radio slot and finding the bulb!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

I have just looked on realOEM and found the item. Do you need to buy the bulb and bulb holder or can the bulb be bought seperate?

Cheers
        Ian
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

The bulb comes in a bulb holder as one part; for reference the same bulb is used in the ashtray which can also confirm the part no.!

Comment

Cheers C_W, I have replaced the ashtray light in the past so I can always take that out for reference as you say. Im sure the stealers computer keeps a track of all the things I have bought as well so should be on there to.

Here's hoping it goes as easy as the ashtray light.........!

Thanks

Comment

Well thanks for the pointers guys, fixed it this morning. Took about 30 mins or so, did have to remove the heater control panel as cant see how you can get to the left/bottom bulb without.

Part No. of the bulb/holder is 61138353797 and was an expensive £4.09!

Comment

Working...
              X