rear wiper???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear wiper???

I seem to remember someone doing a conversion on the rear wiper etc..i remember that it looked very tidy!got a feeling the arm was from vw or something,thinking of doing this myself if i can find the relevant info..anyone remember..???i dont want to get rid of the wiper,it just looks a bit busy,any help would be good.

was it Tony's car? (Chippy)

Comment

I think so mate..black car

Comment

Click here to email me

Comment

Click here to email me

Comment

Thanks Indy,trust you to know where the pics wer!!! thats the car alright but it was discussed somewhere and the list of whats what..it certainly looks better!

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
              Thanks Indy,trust you to know where the pics wer!!! thats the car alright but it was discussed somewhere and the list of whats what..it certainly looks better!
              no prob mel! here it is: http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8370

Click here to email me

Comment

Thanks Indy..ive sent out a few requests etc...thx for your help.

Comment

Ive got Polo one on mine, same part number and cheaper iirc

Comment

That does look lots better.

Which Polo one do you have fitted Ad?
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

its mk6 9n model

Comment

Originally posted by S50Missile View Post
                        its mk6 9n model
                        9n?

Is it just the arm and wiper that you bought? Does it fix up to the washer tube ok?
                        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                          9n?

Is it just the arm and wiper that you bought? Does it fix up to the washer tube ok?
                          9n 02+

Im not using the washer tube on mine as the wipers dont have the washer nozzle on them. Not sure if Chippy was or not. EDIT.....he was, so I may do this...

Originally posted by chippy View Post
                          Yeah, absolute piece of cake! All outside modification. Only small issue was that the oem wiper has the 'spray' head in the arm but all i did was use the oem 90degree fitting that fits onto the threaded shaft and insert a small section of the thin red tube you get with a can of WD40 into the opening and 'hey presto'!
                          Last edited by S50Missile; 14-09-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Located the parts..Golf Mk 5...thanks for your help chaps..

Comment

I've considered doing this as the rear wiper doesn't look that good but haven't got around to it yet. I keep a look out for suitable arms and I think there are quite a few in the VW/Audi/Seat family that might do the job.

Just a matter of trying it I guess . . .
                              Col N.
                              Life is not a rehearsal !

Porsche Cayenne S
                              ex Audi S4 Avant
                              ex 2001 S54 Titanium, Black
                              ex Porsche 968

Comment

Working...
                              X