New listing Estoril Blue at Munich Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New listing Estoril Blue at Munich Legends

Estoril blue S50 60,500 miles £16995 coming soon to ML (10 cylinders - nice)

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/c...g-soon/2402155

Website saying under offer

Comment

ML

Front wheel drive !!

Comment

Hi Dave (& all) I am a brand new member to the forum (albeit I have been a serial lurker for years! ). I finally got my act together and purchased the car that ML recently had up for sale. Whilst I paid good money for it, I was keen to get the best example I could afford and although I am biased, I genuinely think they are great value for what you are getting. I toyed with getting the obligatory 911 but in the end I wanted something rare and quirky as well as fun to drive and so it just had to be the mcoupe. Judging by the response to date, most people seem to love the car and if they dont love it, they are certainly intrigued by it!! Credit where it is due, Munich Legends have been superb to deal with. It was a hassle free transaction and they sorted a couple of issues I had with the car (post sale) with no hesitation or quibbles. This is why I was willing to pay slightly more, in order to get the service and car I wanted.

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself. I intend to keep the car for a long time as it has been an aspiration to get one for years! For those that are pondering whether to get one, go for it as they are as good as you think...but be quick as good examples seem to be rarer to come by these days

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Well done with the purchase ...

Jim

Comment

Thanks both. I can also confirm it wasn't a front wheel drive 10 cylinder as per their ad!! However, I was happy to settle for the rear wheel drive 6 cylinder model that it turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull View Post
                Thanks both. I can also confirm it wasn't a front wheel drive 10 cylinder as per their ad!! However, I was happy to settle for the rear wheel drive 6 cylinder model that it turned out to be.
                Haha, excellent. Congrats on the new toy
                Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
                X