Black @ Tatton C W?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black @ Tatton C W?

Leaving as the rain came down, not much going on anyway a bit of a poor show. Maybe everyone had left by the time I arrived though......
    Shunt
    Ex Z3MC 2000
    Ex Z4MC 2007
    Aston V8V
    M135i

Yep that was me - did I pass you on the cattle grid on the way out? I came quite late around 1ish and only stay around an hour. There was a black Z4MC with cream leather that looked very nice there too. Also saw an Estoril Coupe but the owner's not on here I don't think.

Comment

yep, that was me on my way in over the cattle grid. i was even later than you. Not a lot going on there tthe rain seemed to finish most off
      Shunt
      Ex Z3MC 2000
      Ex Z4MC 2007
      Aston V8V
      M135i

Comment

Hi, I was there in my Estoril Coupe, I left probably just before 1pm.

There was also a second Estoril Blue Coupe T reg there, but no other Z3M Coupes beyond us two whilst I was there.
        Last edited by retrokid; 13-09-2008, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by retrokid View Post
          Hi, I was there in my Estoril Coupe, I left probably just before 1pm.

There was also a second Estoril Blue Coupe T reg there, but no other Z3M Coupes beyond us two whilst I was there.
          I missed you but I did briefly speak to the owner of the other Estoril, don't think he is registered on here though. It was a standard car I think apart from he's fitted some big AP brakes on it.

Comment

Working...
          X