Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the part code for this piece of trim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the part code for this piece of trim...

It’s the bit circled in red, not the actual handbrake just the leather surround for the bit that houses the hazard lights, storage etc?

Thanks

Darren
    Attached Files

Part of the console itself I think?

Comment

Yes but the bit I have circled is one separate piece I think and separate the main housing for the gearstick....

Comment

realoem link to console parts,

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_2340

Comment

picture of complete console albeit LHD

Comment

Thanks so it looks like I would need to replace the entire console :-(

Comment

The bare console costs around £1700 without the gauge panels and boomerangs so not cheap

Comment

There are a few lads on Z3roadster.org site who regularly break Z3 Roadsters and I think that the part you are after is common to the Z3 Roadster and the Z3 M Coupe. They are "Spurs fan in a coupe" ," Synclare" and "Mrscalex", give them a try as they will be able to sort something out at a reason price.
                Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                1986 M635
                1985 E28 M5
                1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Be careful Darren as the part is listed as fitting M Roadster and M Coupe only so is not the same as the standard Z3 range - different leather maybe

Comment

Thanks all, Have decided I’m going to explore repairing it first!!!

Comment

What's up with it? If it's scuffed I used black leather dye about 10yrs ago and it's still looking really good today.

Comment

Looks like the M console is leather but the standard Z3 and Coupe is just painted plastic also leather boomerangs standard on M's but option on normal Z's

Comment

Working...
                        X