This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone Classic 2020 POLL

Silverstone Classic 2020 is a year away but please vote to show your view on returning to a dedicated forum display or joint venture with zroadster.org.
    YES to Z3MCoupe forum display
    16.67%
    YES to joint venture with zroadsters
    83.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Dave P; 02-08-2019, 07:58 PM.

The poll is open for 30 days from today
    Last edited by Dave P; 03-08-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

The way Stacey had the interests of the Coupes at heart at the Classic Weekend display (she will have one for next year herself I'm sure) I think its not a bad idea to do the same again. With Stacey's connections to the circuit it enabled us to get a plumb site with lots of interest being shown towards the Coupes. It was great to see a few familiar faces turn up - Indy called in to see me and we had a good natter - I told him his ears must have been burning as I'd mentioned him that much with his involvement in buying my present car. We even got Brian Peel to change his mind about selling his car when he decided to bring his car over to join us. Lots of good points to come out of last weekend.

We should start a list NOW of owners going to attend 2020 so plans can be made and the weekend kept free (provisionally July 17th -20th the week after F1 GP I believe unless anyone knows otherwise). Put me first on the list
      1) Petecossie

Just noticed this my 1000th post.
      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
      1986 M635
      1985 E28 M5
      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

We can start another thread with a list of who's planning on going rather than using this one. Please keep voting especially if you do plan on actually attending next year.

Comment

I would LOVE us all to be joint again PLEASSEEEEE
          As promised I have emailed goose and thanked them for our spot and requested to have the same spot again next year Which they have replied saying they have noted this for next year
          Hopefully 2020 will see a long awaited return of a DAKAR coupe

Comment

Quote from Silverstone Classic Newsletter:-

"Memories of another incredible Silverstone Classic are still fresh in our minds but the clock has already started counting down to next year’s event and we're delighted to announce that our provisional dates are 31 July to 2 August 2020!"
            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
            1986 M635
            1985 E28 M5
            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Stone Classic 2020

Hi Guys
              Count me in for 2020.
              It was great to join you this year and thanks for getting me relocated to the proper spot!
              Yes will keep my Blue Coupe and see you next year.
              I am a member of The Silverstone Racing Club ( SRC ) so if you are attending any other Silverstone Race Meeting, come and join me in the SRC Clubhouse located on the outside of Woodcote .just ping me an email prior to make sure I am attending

Comment

Personally I wouldn't be able to commit to attending next year until closer to the time, but I say stick with zroadsters lot!

Comment

Hi Guys,
                  I think Stacey mentioned acquiring a bigger gazebo (marquee?) for next year, very good idea.
                  As a joint venture this year I was impressed with our position in the showground & turnout made it a sizeable display. The weather took its toll (a day after 30 degree heat!!) a little this year but Silverstone is a fantastic venue.
                  It would be a little difficult to commit to next year right at this moment but I would be more than happy to share with the roadsters & will make it if I can.
                  Stacey certainly is a force to be reckoned with when in 'organising mode' but that is exactly what is needed at a venue like this (even if nobody knew what to do with a GREEN coupe!!!).
                  Had a great time sharing & would do it again.

Howard

Comment

Poll now appears to be pretty pointless as currently we don't have anyone to organise a forum display so I have closed it , it would be good to get back to the 20ish Coupes attending the Classic we enjoyed in the past but maybe those days are long gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X