Black 2001 S54 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black 2001 S54 For Sale

Hi. I am currently in New Zealand but my M Coupe is tucked away in Scotland. I'm considering selling it as I've not managed to use it as I would like for the last couple of years. I'm curious as to the state of the market at the moment - any thoughts? If I have some positive feedback I will go ahead and fully list it. Low mileage and un-modified. Thanks

Originally posted by kman View Post
    Hi. I am currently in New Zealand but my M Coupe is tucked away in Scotland. I'm considering selling it as I've not managed to use it as I would like for the last couple of years. I'm curious as to the state of the market at the moment - any thoughts? If I have some positive feedback I will go ahead and fully list it. Low mileage and un-modified. Thanks

Market is low from what I have seen with sellers dropping prices at the moment, my advise would be to hold on a while longer if you can to see if things improve especially if virus situation becomes less of an issue.

Comment

Yeah, I'd fully agree with Dave. Not a good to sell at the moment. I was considering selling this year to get some cash together to start a business, but given the way the year is panning out both of things are on hold at the moment - means I get at least another year driving the MC though
      Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
      ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
      Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Good advice from Dave and Tony, definitely not the best time to sell as market is a bit depressed all round for sure. Hang a while as things will maybe pick up in 2021.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Working...
        X