Rear springs Part number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear springs Part number

Does anybody know the part number for the rear springs. This is the first time i've seen Realoem not know a part no. Eurocarparts doesn't seem to have springs or rear ARB bushes or drop links listed for the M Coupe

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=33_0856

Many Thanks

From my experience with other BMWs, no part numbers are listed for springs. You will need to present the supplying dealer with your VIN number and they work it out from that. I guess there are too many variables to list them all.

Comment

Ok cool,

TBH every other time I've replaced springs I've just bought Eibach Springs.

The fronts look good condition and I am not really looking for a drop. Plus the hassle of doing the fronts.

I'll call BMW and see how much they will charge, may be cheaper with Eibachs.

thanks again

Comment

Oucha

£228 and he thinks that's for the two haha

Comment

Eibach can't deliver until the end of July.

Any other suggestions on decent springs?

Tempted to just buy coilovers. I was planning on keeping this one fairly standard

Comment

If you're sticking to springs only (?!), what about H&R springs?
            2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

H&R are not too low, Eibach tend to lower the rear too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RB2 View Post
                Does anybody know the part number for the rear springs. This is the first time i've seen Realoem not know a part no. Eurocarparts doesn't seem to have springs or rear ARB bushes or drop links listed for the M Coupe

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=33_0856

Many Thanks

parts numbers here,

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...t=rear+springs

Comment

perfect cheers Dave

Comment

Ordered a set of 4 Eibach springs about a fortnight ago from GNJ Motorsport, took a week and cost £200 delivered :
                    Eibach Pro Kit 15mm Lowering Springs BMW Z3 E36 Z3M (98-02)
                    CODE: EIBPRO000328/E2060-240

I wanted to keep as close as possible to stock so 15mm drop is acceptable for me. Will be paired with new bilstein B6's, new topmounts all round too. Going to A1BN garage in Stevenage tomorrow for fitting, Steve there really knows his stuff and clearly places customer satisfaction high on the priority list, would recommend.

Comment

I think they must have carried Stock. This was direct from eibach via Clark motorsports. I am a reqular with Clarks and they are local to me. Often get mates rates.

I think I'll see how long H&r's will take to arrive.

I've replaced a good few suspension type bits on my zed so some decent springs wouldn't go a miss.

Cheers for the help guys.

She is currently sitting bushless hoping to have her all back together by the weekend then test time. Provided I can get springs.

Comment

Well after a few days search Eurocarparts have H&R in stock and the discount code EXTRA15 worked so £250 and I should have them by tomorrow..

Subframe bushes, ARB stuff front and rear, control arm bushes and springs will all be replaced. Looking forward to see how she handles now.

Might treat it to bilsteins down the line

Happy days and thanks for the help
                        Last edited by RB2; 02-06-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I have heard good reports on H&R. Do these springs give a 30mm drop? Would be interested in your opinion once fitted.
                          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

30mm is stated by them, TBH I am not really in it for the drop but a little wouldn't hurt.

I'll report back once I get a blast with them fitted

Comment

Originally posted by W521 View Post
                              Ordered a set of 4 Eibach springs about a fortnight ago from GNJ Motorsport, took a week and cost £200 delivered :
                              Eibach Pro Kit 15mm Lowering Springs BMW Z3 E36 Z3M (98-02)
                              CODE: EIBPRO000328/E2060-240

I wanted to keep as close as possible to stock so 15mm drop is acceptable for me. Will be paired with new bilstein B6's, new topmounts all round too. Going to A1BN garage in Stevenage tomorrow for fitting, Steve there really knows his stuff and clearly places customer satisfaction high on the priority list, would recommend.
                              I'd be very interested indeed in how this goes as I'm going for B6's but can't decide on springs. Either going OEM, H&R or Eibach. Same as you, I want minimal drop, absolutely no higher(which actually seems a possibility with B6 and OEM springs), and just a bit more taughtness than my 100k OEM set up is currently offering.

Can you let me know when it's done.

Cheers,

D.
                              S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Working...
                              X