Quarry Motors Sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarry Motors Sheffield

Hi Ive never used them, but I do know of people who have, they have a good reputation and if you look at motorsport upgrades they will do engine swaps for very reasonable prices.

Potentially V10, V8 :) based in Sheffield.

I have bought parts from them in the past and had no issues, they also had a black M Coupe on their fleet a few years ago .

Comment

motor sport upgrade

Hi Dave, I've never used them but was tempted to put the s54 in my daily driver using these guys. They do seem to be able to shoe horn different engines into BMW's for a reasonable price.

Comment

Bought an e39 m5 gearbox once.
        Decent guys.

Comment

Wonder if it's for fitting in to different cars or it's for fitting an, say, E92 M3 V8 into a non-M E92?

Comment

Quarry's Coupe

Comment

Hi Dave

Quarry have a coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by the badger View Post
                Quarry have a coupe?

yes that's theirs, you can just about make out the logo on the back of the seat.

Comment

Good to see

I,m going to have to pop over at some point. I was also looking at Daytona autos as a few on the roadster forums have mentioned they have done re inforcing work on the boot floors for very reasonable prices. I,m talking a few hundred pounds. Daytona autos are in congleton.

Comment

Originally posted by the badger View Post
                    I,m going to have to pop over at some point. I was also looking at Daytona autos as a few on the roadster forums have mentioned they have done re inforcing work on the boot floors for very reasonable prices. I,m talking a few hundred pounds. Daytona autos are in congleton.

Lets us know how you get on , I am not far from Congleton.

Comment

Will do

Will do dave, I've not looked on mine yet, the boot floor that is, and believe it was examined 400 miles ago by cpc engineering, and had no issues but I will have a look when I get the car out of storage in a few weeks.

I would like to get it reinforced tho even if it's just seem welded, and check diff hangers. Will post anything exciting :)

Comment

Working...
                      X