Fire extinguisher bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire extinguisher bracket

Anyone have a spare fire extinguisher bracket ? I tried to order a new one but they are NLA!
    Last edited by cubz; 06-01-2020, 01:12 PM.

There is someone making a copy of the original and selling them on ebay

part number is 82279405850 I think - not cheap at around £50 delivered from Spain

Comment

I noticed that on eBay but I’m loathed to pay £50 for what is essentially a £10 part!

Comment

BMW were charging near to £50 when they had stock I think

Comment

I had a quote yesterday from a local dealer for £12 but when I went to pay they discovered it was NLA. The powder extinguisher itself is £43!

Comment

Originally posted by cubz View Post
            I had a quote yesterday from a local dealer for £12 but when I went to pay they discovered it was NLA. The powder extinguisher itself is £43!
            I am sure a metal fab shop would be able to reproduce one for a few quid but easier if you had one to show them.

Comment

Originally posted by cubz View Post

Maybe the price was £50 for the complete set up that I saw not for just the bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                I am sure a metal fab shop would be able to reproduce one for a few quid but easier if you had one to show them.
                This was my thinking I could probably knock one up my self if I had a template!

Comment

Old post but saw this on ebay, silly money but NLA from BMW

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-BMW-Z...cAAOSwV~Nf-FAE

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X