Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diff cover bolts 07119921541 (the black ones) no stock in UK or Germany
    #7 below m10x75
    Last edited by Dave P; 15-02-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Diff mounting bolt spacers / bush 33172228297 no stock in Germany #10

Comment

• S50 VDO clock no stock and no eta £280 , S50 oil temperature gauge no stock and no eta £107.

S52 volt meter in stock (Germany) £68.

Comment

• VDO outside temperature gauge no stock and no eta (£160)

So none of the Euro S50 gauges are currently available only the US volt meter
          Last edited by Dave P; 18-02-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• front M top mount right side 31332227898 No stock no eta (lefts in stock £100 ish per side)

Comment

• Looks like top mounts both sides and diff bolt 07119921541 are back in stock

Comment

• S50B32 rubber elbow from plenum to maf is back in stock at Germany

11611401996 £69 plus vat list price from dealers (120+ in stock as of today)

Comment

• I asked the price of rear discs and was told that the rear right disc is out of stock with no eta at present. The parts guy thought they were likely to be in stock fairly soon as they have a reasonable turn over with being used on a few models, not that familiar with BMW parts so don’t know if likely to be true?

I was impressed that they are sided which I imagine means the vanes in the venting are curved!

Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy M Coupe View Post
                    I asked the price of rear discs and was told that the rear right disc is out of stock with no eta at present. The parts guy thought they were likely to be in stock fairly soon as they have a reasonable turn over with being used on a few models, not that familiar with BMW parts so don’t know if likely to be true?

I was impressed that they are sided which I imagine means the vanes in the venting are curved!

Andy
                    ETA for rear disc is 21st August to BMW Germany so you may be waiting for 4/6 weeks

Comment

• M tank straps all three parts are in available new from BMW at the moment

Comment

• Looks like replacement 3 button keys are no longer available from BMW

Comment

• Power steering return pipe 32411094452 now showing as NLA and ended

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=32_0933 #8

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            Power steering return pipe 32411094452 now showing as NLA and ended

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=32_0933 #8

I think its this one,

Comment

• Looks like loads of parts are becoming NLA,

another part for the S50B32 now NLA is the air intake tube part number 13411404126

Comment

• Air intake tube including joining pipes

Comment

Working...
                                X