s54 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s54 for sale

Hi everybody, If my offer on a new house is accepted I will be selling my z3 coupé, just wondering how to price it. 2000 s54 in phoenix yellow with kiwi interior with 61000 miles?
    sorry its a 2001, I bought the car from Parkway a couple of years ago. Ill try and get some pics up.
    Last edited by sunnysheffield; 12-04-2015, 10:14 AM.

This will be an interesting thread

Without knowing more about the car, as a minimum it has to be £25k, and that's probably low...
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Did they do s54,s in 2000? I would say if it's mint 28k and take 27
      S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
      good things come to those who wait!

Comment

Have a look at Parkway's prices on Autotrader or give them a call and see what they will offer you?
        Last edited by Dave P; 12-04-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

A 2000 S54 ? now that would be rare, development car ? Are you sure its 2000 ?
          VIDEO or Journal

Comment

23k plus a pair of sunglassees on ly if a s54 if s50 would say 4 grand less

Comment

@61k mileage if it's original S54 I'd say a lot higher than £23k based on the offers and interest I've had for my S50

Comment

S54

High twenties at least I would suggest.

Comment

I reckon around £8.5k.
                  Will write you a cheque right now if you like

Realistically and assuming it's in good condition with full history, it's got to be somewhere in the mid to high 20s like others have said.

Have you considered taking it to auction? A few recently have blasted list price and it may be worth considering unless you have your hand bitten off elsewhere.
                  S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

This car I think, good luck with a quick sale

(old for sale picture)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                      This car I think, good luck with a quick sale

(old for sale picture)

Thanks Dave, I cant get any photos up???? I will get my young son to do It lol but that looks like my car.

Comment

Phoenix S54 with Kiwi interior. Omg I love this combination SO MUCH!!!!
                        But I can't buy a third Z3M that would be absolutely insane

Comment

Working...
                        X