Silverstone Classic 2020 - * Cancelled *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Stink View Post
    Thanks Dave, I have just submitted my request for a refund. I will buy new tickets next year once we know what is happening and when.
    Cheers
    Martin
    Thanks Martin, I think that's the best way to go until we see what's happening next year. If anyone wants to carry their ticket over then it may be with the roadsters and not the M Coupes.

Comment

Anyone had a refund from Silverstone yet?

* Reminder you need to ask for a refund by the 31st July 2020 if you have bought a ticket for this years cancelled event

Comment

Not come through yet 🤬
        1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Stink View Post
          Not come through yet 🤬

Says can take up to 21 days which is pretty ridiculous as they had my money for months -

Comment

I saw that Goose had started a crowdfunding appeal recently to help see them through all this mess
            Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
            ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
            Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Yeah I saw that. I can’t help think that everyone asking for refunds is going to kill this tbh.
              S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Just had an email saying they have refunded my credit card but payment will take 10 days.

Comment

Yes I got the same e-mail today!
                  1999 BMW Z3M Coupe - Estoril Blue
                  sigpic

Comment

I am glad to say my credit card has been refunded today

Comment

REMINDER - anyone wanting a refund for this years ticket please contact Silverstone before the end of JULY

Comment

Dave,
                        When you requested a refund was there any communication back to you to say that your request was being processed. I put in request beginning of last week but heard nothing so far.
                        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                        1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                          Dave,
                          When you requested a refund was there any communication back to you to say that your request was being processed. I put in request beginning of last week but heard nothing so far.
                          No I don't think it was acknowledged but had an email after about 2 weeks saying they were processing the refund which went into my credit card after a few days.

Comment

With 31st July approaching and having no notification about cancellation refund, I have just rang Goose Live Events 44 (0) 1483 52 44 00 (They give you a Silverstone Classic Team alternative phone # 01483 524424), they looked up my confirmation number, they were able to conform that my refund is in the system. Info in case anyone else needs to contact them regards refund.
                            Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                            2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                            1986 M635
                            1985 E28 M5
                            1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Final reminder for anyone who hasn't asked for a refund to do it asap (before deadline 31st July)

Comment

Ahhh what might have been... Scorching hot forecast for what would have been the first day of the event this year. Oh well, fingers crossed for 2021 and another great forum meetup.

Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                                ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                                Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Working...
                                X