Z3M Coupe handmade Keyrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z3M Coupe handmade Keyrings

Forum member smoso has very kindly donated some fantastic handmade keyrings to the forum, these normally sell for xxxxx but I have a very limited number available to forum members for xxxx. all of which will go to keep the forum running.

If you haven't donated to the forum this is a great way of doing so with the added benefit of a quality keyring to keep!

I will post first class to the UK . but if anyone wants postage abroad please pm me for the additional cost.

the quality and finish is super and they are handmade by Richard himself.

Black leather as pictured above.

link to Richards website,

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/prod...cated-keyring/

Please pm me if you would like one but I only have a few.
    Last edited by Dave P; 30-11-2018, 05:08 PM.

All sold subject to payment

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
      All sold subject to payment
      Crikey, that was quick Group buy anyone?
      1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Having read the links at start of the thread, these will become collector's items like our cars.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_C View Post
          Crikey, that was quick Group buy anyone?
          I'd buy one if there's a group buy option

Comment

Have just bought one direct from the website, not cheap but look great and likely limited edition.
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

I have one of these key rings and can testify of the quality.

Richard is the market leader for hand made key rings and supplies for multiple models of cars.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsG View Post
                I have one of these key rings and can testify of the quality.

Richard is the market leader for hand made key rings and supplies for multiple models of cars.
                Nice signature KG
                Did I miss a build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by guido View Post
                  Nice signature KG
                  Did I miss a build thread?
                  Thanks Guido.

Nope, no build thread. I prefer to learn about others owners cars rather than my own.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                    Forum member smoso has very kindly donated some fantastic handmade keyrings to the forum, these normally sell for £27.95 but I have a very limited number available to forum members for £20. all of which will go to keep the forum running.

If you haven't donated to the forum this is a great way of doing so with the added benefit of a quality keyring to keep!

I will post first class to the UK which is included in the £20 . but if anyone wants postage abroad please pm me for the additional cost.

the quality and finish is super and they are handmade by Richard himself.

Black leather as pictured above.

link to Richards website,

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/

http://classicleatherfobs.co.uk/prod...cated-keyring/

Please pm me if you would like one but I only have a few.

Keyrings being posted out today

Comment

Arrived today, great quality key fob.

Thanks

Comment

Received mine also, looks great

Thanks for donation and Dave for posting

Comment

Received mine today direct from Richard, ordered through his website www.classicleatherfobs.co.uk

Top quality item, can highly recommend.

Many thanks Richard,

Ian
                          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Mine arrived today,Excellent quality,thanks Mr P.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                              Received mine today direct from Richard, ordered through his website www.classicleatherfobs.co.uk

Top quality item, can highly recommend.

Many thanks Richard,

Ian
                              I too bought direct from the website and it was waiting for me on my return from holiday. It's a quality piece of work

Comment

Working...
                              X