Mail order OEM BMW parts; where from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail order OEM BMW parts; where from?

I have a list of a few items that I need to order in the new year.

I was wondering if there are any websites or dealerships which are good for giving sensible prices and sending the parts?

My local dealer is Cooper BMW, will try giving them a call, but know from experience that sometimes there is a helpful dealer elsewhere that is quick and efficient and might offer modest discount.....

Any recommendations?

Going to use the real oem site to look the part numbers up myself..

Years ago when I did have an Audi quattro most trips to the local Audi dealer were comedy gold, "hello I'd like an x for my 1984 audi quattro please"

Then followed "yes but which one, A4, A6 etc etc" and then I'd say, see that huge rally car on the marketing picture behind you, THAT one!

I have used a number of different dealers to order parts before upon a recent recommendation on M3cutters I ordered from Park Hamilton BMW (speak to Martin).

The prices came out significantly cheaper than other dealers including site sponsors. Items delivered next day for free and Martin is a top bloke to boot

Comment

I don't think there are any sites as such that you can order from but a few dealers have linked up with other forums to offer discounted parts on a mail order basis, I think on one of the forums you have to post up what you need and they will respond but others just give contact details to call .

Harry Fairbairn in Scotland and Cotswold in Hereford are worth a call, most dealers will do 10% off but some are saying they will do 15-20%. I know the discount to dealers can vary depending on the actual item.

If you need any help with parts numbers as realoem isn't always clear let me know

Comment

Working...
      X