Originally posted by lowvdub View Post
    Interlagos Blue by the looks of it.
    thats correct
    ///Fredrik Larsson

Z3M Coupe-99
    M3-88
    523iM-00

Comment

was that a standard option or have you had it painted ?

interlagos in the m5 is my favorite colour
      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
        was that a standard option or have you had it painted ?

interlagos in the m5 is my favorite colour
        It was repainted in 2006 by the previous owner...
        ///Fredrik Larsson

Z3M Coupe-99
        M3-88
        523iM-00

Comment

titanium silver on my old arctic silver roady

Comment

Comment

going through this wheel colour changing phase again, not sure what to do (again) !!!

id like to do a dark grey / anthracite, or just go full on black.

would like to see imola red with anthracite wheels on?

Click here to email me

Comment

See Mikethatman's photos, his car looks/ed great, with IMOLA you can get away with almost black rims but no other colour car IMO looks as good. Red and black just look great together.

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                  going through this wheel colour changing phase again, not sure what to do (again) !!!

id like to do a dark grey / anthracite, or just go full on black.

would like to see imola red with anthracite wheels on?
                  OH no no no, you cant have anthracite - just had mine done in anthracite

Last edited by offyourmarks; 11-11-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: bbbbzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                    See Mikethatman's photos, his car looks/ed great, with IMOLA you can get away with almost black rims but no other colour car IMO looks as good. Red and black just look great together.
                    Dakar Yellow with Black wheels looks good - my fellow "Boro" mate from Gaydon this year had them on his MC....
                    Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                      yeah i love that car it looked awesome in mikes pics

i think black is how im gonna have them done, dont really like the glossy effect so will get them done in satin or matt (prob satin, dont want the dirty look all the time )
                      the tyres are off, wheels are stripped, its just deciding for a colour that needs to be done, they are on hold but ill have decided by tomorrow and will give the go ahead for them!

Originally posted by offyourmarks View Post
                      OH no no no, you cant have anthracite - just had mine done in anthracite
                      they look good! where did you get the old style centre caps from?
                      i already have some in very good condition so gonna use them, but i previously wanted some for another car and at the time could only find the newer style convex ones.
                      any updates on yours yet?

i prefer a darker shade after already having the shadow chrome ones fitted to my car, so if thats how mine came out, i would want them done again (darker )

Originally posted by N7KHO View Post
                      Dakar Yellow with Black wheels looks good - my fellow "Boro" mate from Gaydon this year had them on his MC....
                      any pics of this

===========

this is how mine looks at the moment:

ive decided that i dont like the shiny effect, if my car was a genuine S54 id probably leave it well alone and standard, but considering its an S50, i dont want to make it look like an S54 (because its not )

it already has a few mods, so i dont see the point in not modding it any further, its no dramatic change to the way the car looks, and it makes no difference to the insurance premium, so might aswell get on with it

i got it how i wanted it, and now i want to change some stuff again

Click here to email me

Comment

i think black is how im gonna have them done, dont really like the glossy effect so will get them done in satin or matt (prob satin, dont want the dirty look all the time )
                        the tyres are off, wheels are stripped, its just deciding for a colour that needs to be done, they are on hold but ill have decided by tomorrow and will give the go ahead for them!

i already have some in very good condition so gonna use them, but i previously wanted some for another car and at the time could only find the newer style convex ones.

i prefer a darker shade after already having the shadow chrome ones fitted to my car, so if thats how mine came out, i would want them done again (darker )

any pics of this

===========

ive decided that i dont like the shiny effect, if my car was a genuine S54 id probably leave it well alone and standard, but considering its an S50, i dont want to make it look like an S54 (because its not )

it already has a few mods, so i dont see the point in not modding it any further, its no dramatic change to the way the car looks, and it makes no difference to the insurance premium, so might aswell get on with it

Hi Indy

I got the old style caps yonks ago - they are unmarked. Infact i have taken them off and put the new style on as its a waste to have 'em on non standard colour rims.

Your car looks good in the pic with the S54 wheels, but i get the point you make.

Whats the pick up truck in the background? Has your car broken down!?

Comment

Originally posted by offyourmarks View Post
                          Hi Indy

I got the old style caps yonks ago - they are unmarked. Infact i have taken them off and put the new style on as its a waste to have 'em on non standard colour rims.

Your car looks good in the pic with the S54 wheels, but i get the point you make.

Whats the pick up truck in the background? Has your car broken down!?
                          the old style caps only really suit silver wheels, since they have that plastic white/grey coloured edging showing around the outside of them.

i think the new style ones look better, but if the wheels are original then the old style caps are more suited to them.

and its a 1987 iveco/ford cargo, 1 owner from new.
                          the wheels were originally white, but were refurbed in satin black... do you see the trend

Click here to email me

Comment

any pics of this

===========

Car looks great - Mate...
                            Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

Comment

Here we go....

Comment

Here we go....

Comment

Working...
                                X