ACS type III Racing 18''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS type III Racing 18''

Hi all , i have for sale my genuine type III racing splits. I used them with my Z4, however i know the Z3s use them more commonly and thus there may be some interest here.
    Im asking around 1250£ as i feel this is fair. Ill be honest i could be wildly off base with price, im sure you guys will have a better idea of value. But i'm well aware of their rarity and how much was put into the refurb. They are pristine bar the one wheel.

4x genuine ACSchnitzer type 3 racing 2 piece splits. ET43 Made by ronal. 18''. These have been refurbed and straightened to good as new condition at a cost of over 1k. I have used them for two summers only, around 4000 miles max. Nearly new yokohama run flats (max tread).

one area of damage to face of one rim only as pictured. Is only cosmetic. I will listen to offers. plus or minus the tyres .

feel free to call for info. 07582599342. cash on collection only.
    Attached Files

ET43 is the correct fitment for the front of the Z3M but rears need to be et21.5 so more suited to a normal Z3 non M

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will consider selling as pairs or individually if this is the case.

Is there a forum that's well used for the z3 owners i could post on also ??

Comment

Originally posted by crimy31 View Post
        Thanks for the info, I will consider selling as pairs or individually if this is the case.

Is there a forum that's well used for the z3 owners i could post on also ??

yes, try z3roadster.org or z3roadster.net

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X