Cutaway posters in other colours - feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutaway posters in other colours - feeler

Just putting a feeler out there... Would you guys be interested in buying an A4 print of BMW's M Coupe cutaway illustration, edited to reflect the other colours that the M Coupe was available in? It was only produced in blue which obviously isn't relevant to us all. These aren't the finished items, but hopefully show what I mean.

We'd probably be looking at something like £20 for a quality A4 print of the M Coupe in the colour of your choice with a black interior, posted out in a tube to you.

Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
    ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
    Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Would be interested in a S54?
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
      Just putting a feeler out there... Would you guys be interested in buying an A4 print of BMW's M Coupe cutaway illustration, edited to reflect the other colours that the M Coupe was available in? It was only produced in blue which obviously isn't relevant to us all. These aren't the finished items, but hopefully show what I mean.

We'd probably be looking at something like £20 for a quality A4 print of the M Coupe in the colour of your choice with a black interior, posted out in a tube to you.

They look great Tony

Comment

Cheers Dave. Obviously not much interest in them so I'll not bother. Glad I asked

Comment

I would be interested in a couple of prints in Dakar Yellow if your still doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Furious View Post
            I would be interested in a couple of prints in Dakar Yellow if your still doing them.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Even the prints might be nice but a high quality T-shirt with those prints would be a killer ...

PS: And helpfull when getting spare parts from a dealer !
              Last edited by JuhaV; 11-06-2017, 03:26 PM. Reason: Added the postscript
              The older I get, the faster I was ...
              BMW HP2 Sport
              ex- BMW Z3 M Coupe - Cosmosschwartz Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                Cheers Dave. Obviously not much interest in them so I'll not bother. Glad I asked
                Give it some time !

Comment

Nice work.

I would take an S54 if possible failing that an S50 would be just as good.

T shirt sounds like a decent idea too.

Thanks Tony.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

t-shirt is a good idea.

can you put the steering wheel on the right side?

Comment

Hi Tony,

they look great! Id be very interested.
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Poster

If you can put an S54 in it & the steering wheel on the correct side I would like one

Comment

Only way that I could do an S54 would be if BMW had released one like they did for the S50 sorry guys. Not sure if that exists or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            Welcome to the forum
                            Thanks Dave.

Still interested in a couple of Dakar prints if you decide to go ahead with a production run.

Comment

Working...
                            X