X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rear shock spacer part number 33522225906

Comment

• Comment

• New old stock in yellow zinc latest version is now silver and £50 each from BMW

Comment

• Top mounts fitted with new gaskets and new shock protection tube fitted

Comment

• New exhaust rubbers and rear shock parts,

Comment

• Entered BMW Car Club Concours finals at Gaydon this year and came third in Elite class - only five cars in elite and prizes for top three.

Judging was the most thorough of all the years I have taken part including a drive on ramp for better view of underside and paint being checked with strong painters hand held light.

Comment

• The stance on yours is so perfect Dave.
                I have to find a way to get closer to that without messing about too much.
                S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
                  The stance on yours is so perfect Dave.
                  I have to find a way to get closer to that without messing about too much.

cheers ,

I thought it was good of the concours organisers to get me some Estoril blue carpet to park on

Comment

• Beautifully presented as always Dave. Well done
                    1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

• Great looking car as always Dave. The cars that came 1st and 2nd must have been exceptional to have been better presented than yours. What cars were they?
                      After all your hard work, well done.
                      Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                      2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                      1986 M635
                      1985 E28 M5
                      1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

• Congratulations Dave, the car is a credit to you and your efforts.

I had a really good look around your car at Silverstone and not surprised that you received a prize.

Comment

• Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                          Great looking car as always Dave. The cars that came 1st and 2nd must have been exceptional to have been better presented than yours. What cars were they?
                          After all your hard work, well done.
                          Originally posted by Rags View Post
                          Congratulations Dave, the car is a credit to you and your efforts.

I had a really good look around your car at Silverstone and not surprised that you received a prize.

many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                            Zinc plated parts becoming harder to buy as BMW have replaced them with silver...
                            I fell in this trap. I didn't know untill I ordered a new bracket that hold the spare wheel in.

Ended up buying a good second hand one.

I know people how have all these part zinc plated. It's pretty cheap atually.

Comment

• Spare wheel ???

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                                I fell in this trap. I didn't know untill I ordered a new bracket that hold the spare wheel in.

Ended up buying a good second hand one.

I know people how have all these part zinc plated. It's pretty cheap atually.

yes these parts were either rusty or silver finish but had them plated,

Comment

Working...
                                X