Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&R Anti RollBars - great addition !

Hi
    Just fitted these to the Coupe. A bit of dejavu from 2007 when I did the same thing but the difference and improvement is staggering!

A must do mod if you want some improvement and flatter cornering !

Glad you got some sorted Rags. I must be doing something wrong - I just don’t feel the need to fit them, the b6’s have worked wonders.

Have you found they affect general ride?
    S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

No impact on the ride.
      I took the car on the same set of mini roundabouts and the cornering was much improved.

Comment

One of the best mods !

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
          Glad you got some sorted Rags. I must be doing something wrong - I just don’t feel the need to fit them, the b6’s have worked wonders.

Have you found they affect general ride?
          If you got some, you will wonder why you didn't fit them earlier though! or why BMW didn't specify some meatier roll bars as standard. The trade off for the massive increase in control and flat cornering is minimal (fraction lower compliance at low speed on lumpy roads).

I remember going to the Nurburgring in my Coupe in 2006 when it just had the Sprintline kit on (so B8 and whatever lowering springs it came with), and whilst the car was much improved it still felt a bit at sea on the Ring. A year later I went back with the H&Rs and it was massively better. Even with road tyres on it felt fast and confident. Moving to semi slicks was another jump again though, but the H&R bars are a no-brainer IMO.

Comment

I’ve a set that I purchased couple of years ago still in box never opened pm if interested pick up from cm18

Comment

I have PMd you about this suspension mod and can pick up you are not far.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                Hi
                Just fitted these to the Coupe. A bit of dejavu from 2007 when I did the same thing but the difference and improvement is staggering!

A must do mod if you want some improvement and flatter cornering !
                Do you use the H&R anti roll bars together with the standard shocks and springs or do you have other mods as well?

Ivo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ErnieEls View Post
                  Do you use the H&R anti roll bars together with the standard shocks and springs or do you have other mods as well?

Ivo
                  Not sure what Rags is running but the H&R Arb's should make a big improvement on either stock or upgraded suspension

Comment

Working...
                  X