new paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new paint

paint finished and looking good,i took a gamble on black badges and still not sure.the pics here are without rear bremboes which i have just fitted.i would like to say its finished but there is allways something.
    Last edited by jess robson; 23-11-2017, 06:50 PM.

I would get carbon badges, they looks really nice. Blackout sometimes too much. I've had them on my Coupe since 2006 and they still look good.

I'm not a fan of the arch protectors, the break up the body too much for me, but understand why you'd want to run them with new paint.

Comment

very nice
      S50 Roadster....

Comment

Looking good

Comment

thank you for the replies,the only thing letting it down are the wheels protruding past arches so have had a measure and am fitting 20 mm instead of 25mm spacers this weekend.i would go to 15 if possible but front calliper wont allow it.i am hoping to get to a few shows this year so hopefully meet up with some of you,cheers jess.

Comment

Looking good Jess

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Finish on paint job looking great Jess.
              Hope to see you at a few events this year. I'll be doing Donnington, Corbridge and Silverstone so might see you at one or other of them.
              Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
              2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
              1986 M635
              1985 E28 M5
              1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

I'm not normally a fan of banana coloured cars, but that looks stunning. Very well done.
                S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                  Finish on paint job looking great Jess.
                  Hope to see you at a few events this year. I'll be doing Donnington, Corbridge and Silverstone so might see you at one or other of them.
                  What's/when's the Corbridge event? I might actually get to some NE events this year - sorry, I should know but end up missing loads.
                  2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

I've been for the last few years, the BMWNECC have a stand which has on average around 25 cars on show.
                    Jess and Martin turned up last year with their MCs so it was a bit of a mini meet!
                    MG Owners Club run the event every year. Good day out with lots to see. Quite nostalgic seeing some of the types older cars I used to have and wish you still had!!
                    Taken from MG Owners website:-

Join MG Northumbria's yearly charity raising event at Tynedale Park in the lovely village of Corbridge. 800 vintage, veteran and classic vehicles of all makes and models.

Live music all day, many trade stalls, archery, dog agility, rides for the children, bar and refreshments. Bring a picnic or buy your lunch from the various food stalls, relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Competition winner prizes.

Event Date:
                    Sunday, July 3, 2016

One of the lads from BMWCCNE coordinates the entry forms for us. If anyone is interested I can let you know when the entry forms are out.
                    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                    1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by petecossie View Post

One of the lads from BMWCCNE coordinates the entry forms for us. If anyone is interested I can let you know when the entry forms are out.
                      Yep, let me know - it'll give me an incentive to get my paintwork done!
                      2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

Working...
                      X