Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyo R888s for sale

*updated with photos and better measurements*

The 255s were more worn than I thought and the 245 less worn than I remember!

------------------------------------------------------

I have some Toyo R888s for sale. They are in different levels of wear from unused to about 3mm. Can get some pictures up at some point.

£90 1x 245/40/17 NEW and UNUSED with stickers. The manufacture date is a few years old now but tyre still feels fresh to the touch and has been wrapped for storage.
    £50 1x 245/40/17 light use, measures just over 4mm

£90 2x 245/40/17 4mm tread

£50 2x 255/40/17 still legal measuring 2-4mm tread

All the tyres have been stored off the car in a shed without windows so not flat spottted or hard.

Tyres are located near Manchester or Macclesfield for collection but can post but £15/pair.
    Last edited by c_w; 12-07-2017, 07:50 PM.

Update with photos

Comment

Good price for great tyres!

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

Cheers.

I could at a push bring a pair to Silverstone Classic if anyone wants them and too far away/save courier costs.

Comment

Pm sent, cheers Andy

Comment

Chris, I could get on behalf of Andy at SS classic if your deal works

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Yep can do that if he wants them! Do you live near to him? Or if you're working in Manchester you can pick them up sometime if you wanted to call over one day? (Not trying to make more work for you! )

Andy, have PM'd you back!

Comment

Not too far Chris, the network of southern zedders will make it work ;)

The contract in Manchester finished so working in London now bud

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Ah I see! No worries, I can bring them down to SC in a couple of weeks!

Comment

Working...
                  X