New listing Imola S50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks - appreciate the comments.

I should say that yes it is original paint but it is certainly not mint, so perhaps the photos make it look a bit better than it really is! It does polish up nicely though. Had I held onto it there are a few bits I would have liked to tidy up for sure.

I assume it would appeal to someone who wants to drive and enjoy given the mileage. I’ve been driving it regularly for the last couple of years and it’s been faultless (and an experience every time!). I previously had a similar vintage boxster which seemed to throw off a £1,000 bill every time I took it out, so it has been a relative dream to own.

I have had a few nibbles so will see how things go with pistonheads before advertising elsewhere. Did think about collecting cars but it felt like a bit more effort to take the million photos they would ask for!

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
      I became aware of https://collectingcars.com/ recently (because they got in touch to ask me to start photographing cars for them) and they appear to be seeing decent results with their auctions.

There's a forum member here who's also setup car auction platform but I can't remember who it is or what the platform is called I'm sorry

That's if you're interested in selling via auction and associated terms/costs of course
      That was me! www.tradeclassics.com.

That's a gorgeous car - I used to have an Imola S50 MC and would have one again immediately if I had the cash.

We’re similar to CC but we provide the photographer and all the written copy for you, free of charge, so as a seller you really don’t have to do much. Additionally, 90% of our buyers buy sight-unseen, so you don't have to deal with many test drivers. We have also achieved excellent results recently - 100% sale rate last month and pricing is keen.

Happy to have a more serious chat! Now might be a good time to go on the platform because we have some headline cars (like the gorgeous Ferrari 512BB) that are attracting quite a lot of interest.

We recently sold a Z3M Roadster: (https://www.tradeclassics.com/auctio...1998-bmw-z3-m/).
      Last edited by breezer; 14-09-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Anyone viewed this car, looks a good one but is a good drive for me.

Comment

Now sold to a lovely chap from Wales

Mixed emotions for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Equistar View Post

Mixed emotions for me!
            Didn't think it would be around long

Comment

Originally posted by breezer View Post
              We’re similar to CC but we provide the photographer and all the written copy for you, free of charge, so as a seller you really don’t have to do much. Additionally, 90% of our buyers buy sight-unseen, so you don't have to deal with many test drivers. We have also achieved excellent results recently - 100% sale rate last month and pricing is keen.
              Excellent, and good luck with continued success

If you need a photographer in the Yorkshire area, just let me know heh
              Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
              ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
              Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Equistar View Post

Mixed emotions for me!
                Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the sale.... Where in Wales? I have an imola in South Wales... Would be great to get them together....

Comment

Just noticed on Z3Roadster.org site that one of the regular contributors on there has purchased this car and he says its as keeper.
                    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                    1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                      Excellent, and good luck with continued success

If you need a photographer in the Yorkshire area, just let me know heh
                      Always on the lookout for talent! Message the guys if you're serious! https://www.tradeclassics.com/contact-us/

Comment

I sold on trade classics. Unfortunately they don't seem to have the same pull as their competitors.

Comment

Working...
                        X