Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACS 19's (type III) sizes (and correct tyres?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS 19's (type III) sizes (and correct tyres?)

does anyone know the sizes of these wheels (width, offset. pcd... etc) all the markings from the inside of the wheel that fit the MC's

non split rim ACS (originals not reps) wheels in 19" with wider rears

thanks

Click here to email me

this car is one of the limited edition ac schnitzer cars which was available in south africa, are they 19's ? if so could use e46 m3 fitment wheels but with a 20mm rear and 7mm front spacer fitted (m3 uses 7mm rear and 3mm front) I think the offsets are 21 rear 43 front pcd 120 but might be wrong , 8.5" front, 9.5" rear
    Last edited by Dave P; 08-07-2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

tyre sizes 265/30/19 rear and 235/35/19 front
      Last edited by Dave P; 22-01-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

ac schnitzer say the offset is 36/43 front, 14.5/21.5 rear

Comment

thanks dave, any idea if 255/35/19 will fit a Z3M without rubbing?

(as per E46 M3?)

do they need any arch work to fit the sizes you mentioned? and where can the spacers (right ones) be obtained from

ive been told they fit E46 and Z3M (ive also seen a Z3M Roadster with E46 wheels on it) so i assume it shouldnt be much work if any to get them on

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
            thanks dave, any idea if 255/35/19 will fit a Z3M without rubbing?

(as per E46 M3?)

do they need any arch work to fit the sizes you mentioned? and where can the spacers (right ones) be obtained from

ive been told they fit E46 and Z3M (ive also seen a Z3M Roadster with E46 wheels on it) so i assume it shouldnt be much work if any to get them on
            265/30/19 and 235/35/19 seem to be the best sizes for the coupe without any rubbing issues, I've been told not to use 285/35/19 rears which may be slightly big, you can buy ac schnitzer spacers and bolts from rossiters.
            Last edited by Dave P; 08-07-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

The wheels on the pictures look like 18" to me.

Comment

I think these genuine ac schnitzer cars had ac schnitzer suspension, quick shift, exhaust, and 18" type III alloys. all were s54's (I think)

Comment

The 19" Type III wheels are PCD 5x120, fronts are 8.5 x 19 ET 36/43, rears are 9.5 x 19 ET 1.5

This information is from an official German AC Schnitzer catalogue.

Comment

so does anyone know if they are 18's or 19's then

i thought they were 19's?

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                      so does anyone know if they are 18's or 19's then

i thought they were 19's?
                      I think they are 18"s, I have some type III racing wheels 19" being re polished at the moment, will post pictures when they are on the car

Comment

does anyone have pics of one on type III 19's then? (pref non splits)

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                          I've been told not to use 255/35/19 rears which may be slightly big, you can buy ac schnitzer spacers and bolts from rossiters.
                          Yea 255/35 profile is used for 18s so if you fit that same profile on a 19" it's 1" bigger overall so will be much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by c_w View Post
                            Yea 255/35 profile is used for 18s so if you fit that same profile on a 19" it's 1" bigger overall so will be much bigger.
                            i was only asking as 255/30 seem to be quite hard to find and 255/35 is M3 fitment so quite widely available

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by dave p View Post
                              I think they are 18"s, I have some type III racing wheels 19" being re polished at the moment, will post pictures when they are on the car
                              Dave, I love these wheels.

Can I ask were you purchased them from (what do you mean by "polished"?)

Pics would be great
                              VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X