New listing Silver S54

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manty View Post
    Unless it has been redone, I took all the rear bits out, as per an informed guide someone posted here years ago to put in the new top mounts, but there Is/was a small hole in the top of the inner arch carpet (about 5mm) where you can insert an alan key to adjust the KWs
    Haha posted at the same time

Click here to email me

Comment

Ah, I see. I thought you might struggle to access the mount for replacement through two small holes...
      ...you don't know these things when you keep your car utterly stock!

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
        I saw this with a for sale advert in the window (at ace cafe, german night) last week, and that said £19,995 on it...!

So the price has gone up within a week ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauljparkinson View Post
          It's 2k more than I paid for mine, 10 month ago, mines with less miles, and all original parts, proof there still rising, and fast
          Or proof this ones over priced

Comment

Originally posted by abid View Post
            So the price has gone up within a week ?
            I would guess that the £20K (or £19995) is more an indication of how much they will let it go for.

It is on at £21995 with offers...... it has had 3 offers, 2 have been rejected and 1 older offer is pending so I assume must be tempting the seller.

With 68K S50s going for £26K at auction, this is not overpriced IMO.

Provided it all checks out OK, if it could be secured at circa £20K with standard parts included, this would be a good deal for someone....... again IMO.
            S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by maph View Post
              I would guess that the £20K (or £19995) is more an indication of how much they will let it go for.

It is on at £21995 with offers...... it has had 3 offers, 2 have been rejected and 1 older offer is pending so I assume must be tempting the seller.

Provided it all checks out OK, if it could be secured at circa £20K with standard parts included, this would be a good deal for someone....... again IMO.

I offered £20k and was declined.

TBH the condition is not excellent. It is £20k in 100% perfect condition. As with anything like this you need to see and carry out a detailed inspection. Let's not forget things like shell bearings and sub frame cracks...

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

When I handed over the cash i was worried I had paid to much, all my mates said I was mad, I needed to own 1, plain and simple, the fact there on the up is just a bonus, drive em, love em, only sell if u have to, your days always better in a coupe!
                S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
                good things come to those who wait!

Comment

I feel the same: people probably thought I was mad when I bought mine nearly 8 years ago, probably overpaid, but can't envisage selling it now. If you really want one then go for it, as you'll get a lot of pleasure from ownership.
                  £20k seems to be the benchmark for an S54 at the moment
                  S54 M Coupe
                  D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

I don't particularly want to comment or watch another debate on price for what we all think is a great car () but.... it's up for £22k because that's what the owner has asked for it, irrespective of it's condition.... there were 123 S54 Powered cars sold in the UK, remove a few that have been written off, some that have been exported and some that have become race cars, therefore, there can't be any more than 100 left. From that remove the cars that are with people like me who plan to never sell then the available market is tiny. I might be wrong but this is the only S54 for sale, it's time to snap it up!!
                    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Correct

Originally posted by maph View Post

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
                      I don't particularly want to comment or watch another debate on price for what we all think is a great car () but.... it's up for £22k because that's what the owner has asked for it, irrespective of it's condition.... there were 123 S54 Powered cars sold in the UK, remove a few that have been written off, some that have been exported and some that have become race cars, therefore, there can't be any more than 100 left. From that remove the cars that are with people like me who plan to never sell then the available market is tiny. I might be wrong but this is the only S54 for sale, it's time to snap it up!!
                      Correct
                      S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
                      good things come to those who wait!

Comment

You've got me thinking now.. Thought there were only 117 S54's that came into the Uk?
                        S54 M Coupe
                        D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Howiez View Post
                          You've got me thinking now.. Thought there were only 117 S54's that came into the Uk?
                          I thought from the trawl of data Indy did there were 123?!
                          2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

The more and more now saying they will not sell them (me included) means only one thing... Grab what you can now...

Comment

I'm travelling down from Leeds to view it tomorrow. Does anyone know or can recommend anyone in the area who could do an inspection?
                              Last edited by matt_toby; 09-03-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I thought from the trawl of data Indy did there were 123?!
                                Originally posted by CRA1G View Post
                                The more and more now saying they will not sell them (me included) means only one thing... Grab what you can now...
                                I've always thought 117 after reading a forum article by Greenbat, stating he contacted BMW to obtain UK S54 numbers. I kept the thread, he posted on 1st Aug 2006! I know the saying..don't always believe what you read though
                                S54 M Coupe
                                D5 Alpina Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X