Rear wing removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c_w View Post
    Dave, which part numbers are they? I assume there are actually two different types for the Coupe depending if it's pre or post 04/99 cars as there is a slight difference due to the locking fuel flap. There is a cable guide spot-welded to the inside of the arch on 04/99 on cars that is not present on the originals.

Part number is 41358400033/034 they only list one part number for all years so I would think all now have the extra bracket for the locking mech whether its needed or not?

Comment

Yea that would make sense!

Comment

Laglands

After a few years of holding back the rust I decided to go with new replacements. A word of warning - even though listed as in stock and available, one side wasn't and took about 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by fatcat View Post
          Laglands

After a few years of holding back the rust I decided to go with new replacements. A word of warning - even though listed as in stock and available, one side wasn't and took about 3 months.
          Will see how things go. One side was just surface rust. Other side only had a couple of pin holes where it went right through. I "lined" the inside of the worst bit with a couple of layers of fibreglass.

Comment

Working...
          X