99T Estoril S50 - 96k, £10,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99T Estoril S50 - 96k, £10,500

After three and a half years, I think the time has come for me to sell the M Coupe.

Main Headlines are:

1999 T Reg Estoril Blue S50 M Coupe
    96,700 miles
    Full Service History, all BMW main dealers and Munich Legends only.
    Recently serviced (Oil Service) with all 5 green service lights on.
    Brake fluid change at last service.
    Always used Castrol TWS / Edge for BMW M-Engines
    12 Months MOT as of yesterday.
    Air Conditioning serviced recently (by an aircon pro, not kwitfit)
    New VANOS under warranty with the previous owner.
    HK Upgrade Stereo
    Becker GrandPrix headunit with the iPod connection kit and bluetooth handsfree
    Engine completely standard and running beautifully.
    Alloys finished in the shadow chrome from the S54
    Colour coded door handles and bootlid spoiler.
    Standard suspension with H&R anti-roll bars and Rogue rear top mounts.
    New gearbox and clutch in 2006, changed under warranty.
    The car comes with a private plate which I'll include if the car sells near to my asking price.
    The car also comes with a fitted car cover, which I'll post photos off when I'm back from hols.

Whilst I've owned the car it's had a VANOS rebuild (noisy bearing needed replacing), front wishbone bushes, new oil block sensor (the one beneath the exhaust manifold), a new rear wiper motor, braided clutch hose fitted, two Oil Services and an Inspection 2, a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s and a set of EBC Yellow Stuff pads, as recommended by many on this forum.

The car also recently had a air conditioning service by Coolair-4-u, including the extra seal protection additives to preserve the condition of the system seals.

As I took the car for its MOT yesterday I saw just how little mileage I've done in the last 12 months (1600 miles). When I bought the car I was a weekday train commuter, so the ZMC would be used on weekend. When my work moved, so did I and train travel was replaced with a daily 8 miles car journey which is just short enough that the oil temp would only just get hot enough as I arrive at work. So I bought a cheap banger to soak up the mileage rather than add lots of cold-oil miles to the ZMC.

The result is that I now rarely find the opportunity to drive the ZMCoupe, so my car is now up for sale as it deserves to be used.

I bought this car from an owner on this forum in November 2007, who had kept the car with BMW warranty until about 6 months before I bought the car. It comes with a pile of receipts showing just how well this car has been looked after.

The car can be viewed in Surbiton, Surrey (anyday), or in Edgware North London (weekends only).
    PM me or email at davidcane@gmail.com
    Call or text me on 07890218129

See the photos below taken today:

and the obligatory receipts shot

I'll be away for the next week so any viewings will have to be after May 3rd.

My asking price is £10,500

The car can be viewed in Surbiton, Surrey (anyday), or in Edgware North London (weekends only).
    PM me or email at davidcane@gmail.com
    Call or text me on 07890218129

I'll advertise on here only for a couple of weeks before going to Autotrader and Pistonheads.

DC
    Last edited by DavidC; 12-05-2011, 09:57 PM. Reason: more details

bump

Still on holiday but will be back tomorrow. Next weekend I'll start advertising on the usual sites. Would be nice to keep the car in Z3MCoupe.com where it's lived for the last 7 years!

DC

Comment

A bump and a mention that a new Bosch Silver battery fitted today (4 year warranty) as the old one was suffering from a few cold winters and relatively little use.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
        A bump and a mention that a new Bosch Silver battery fitted today (4 year warranty) as the old one was suffering from a few cold winters and relatively little use.
        Has this sold David? It wasnt outside your house when I passed at the weekend?

2005, E46 M3 Carbon Black
        2007, X3 3.0d M Sport

Comment

No the car is still for sale, but at least you know where I live

I was up at my parents' in Edgware this weekend and wanted to give the car a run. Also, the aircon was recently serviced so I wanted to drive a nice cold car in the baking heat on Friday :) My Alfa doesn't have working aircon at the moment so the BMW was definitely the chariot of choice this weekend.

I'll pop it on Autotrader and Pistonheads soon. I'm not in any rush to sell as I haven't worked out what car to buy next, hence why I haven't really been pushing the ads out.

For now I just need to keep it cleaner than my neighbour's shiny new Evora

Comment

spotted this parked up in W1J last week

Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
            X