Midnight Tunnel Run 27.05 Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Tunnel Run 27.05 Videos

Some videos from 27.05. They limited this one to 50 cars, split us into 5 teams and gave us some tasks to do like lapping parliament square a couple of times. Me and the TVR in my team were sideways around there. Great fun!

2 other MC's in attendance Coupe Girl and Jon XL's old car.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrxj2f4fY0A

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CKpFE_W1C8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hts6F2wfP6E

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSz5nZn0SmM

Was the TVR Phil in his purple Cerberra?
    99T Estoril Blue, Sunroof, HK Speakers, Cruise
    Read my M Coupe experience @ Auto-Journals.com

Comment

The guy driving the Cerb was called Paul if i remembered his name correctly!

Comment

Excellent vids mate

Comment

Re: Midnight Tunnel Run 27.05 Videos

Originally posted by maahny
          Some videos from 27.05. They limited this one to 50 cars, split us into 5 teams and gave us some tasks to do like lapping parliament square a couple of times. Me and the TVR in my team were sideways around there. Great fun!

2 other MC's in attendance Coupe Girl and Jon XL's old car.

Nice to see you on the Tunnel Run again maahny, :) it's becoming a habit!

What time did you get home! It was strange leaving the house at around 6pm Saturday night in daylight, driving through the night, then getting back home at 5.30am Sunday morning in daylight again!!

Will be able to catch up with you a bit more on the next one as we're on the same team this time... will stock up on the Red Bull in case it's another long one! :shock:

Great videos again mate!

Mandy

Comment

Working...
          X