Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What BMW colour do you wish the MCoupe came in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What BMW colour do you wish the MCoupe came in?

As the title say’s what colour, past or present do you think would’ve complemented the Mcoupe?

Why do I ask? Well, I had a dream/nightmare that my wife had my MCoupe resprayed in Space Grey (specific, I know) to match her 5 series. The initial outrage in my dream quickly gave way to a, ‘yeah, I kind of like that’.

I think it was born from the fact that we’re looking to swap the 5er for a 3er Touring, possibly in Estoril but not sure if it would be a bit matchy, matchy.

Anyway, it all got me thinking, what BMW colours would suit the MCoupe that were never offered.

My subconscious votes for Space Grey but I actually reckon A Techno Violet would look great. Can anyone do a render of one?

Enough rambling from me (and my subconscious), what do you lot think?

My M Coupe is Dakar Yellow but my choice of colour never offered would be British Racing Green to match my e34 M5 Touring Elekta.

Comment

Originally posted by greenelekta View Post
      My M Coupe is Dakar Yellow but my choice of colour never offered would be British Racing Green to match my e34 M5 Touring Elekta.
      cool car line up! I've had a silver, dakar and the current one is estoril which i personally don't as much as the dakar.

I'd have techno violet, think it would look great!
      Previous: Silver s50 Mc
      Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
      -------------------------------------------
      Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Working...
      X