No announcement yet.

pic of a coupe I had sent to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A step too far imo body kit wise - like the rest.

Comment

Halfway to bling IMO and the M Coupe is not about bling.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

It also appears to have front fog lights ...... so not an M then?
        The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
        RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

hate the petrol cap
          Gruppe M
          EBC redstuff Pads
          EBC drilled and grooved discs
          Braided brake lines
          Gun-metal alloys
          Strong Strutt
          KW Variant 3

Comment

The rear hip spoiler and the cill-frills do nothing for the aerodynamics and definitely spoil the looks.
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler
              It also appears to have front fog lights ...... so not an M then?
              ACS do a conversion to fit fogs.... why though??!!!

Comment

Indeed - i presume that the brake ducts (and therefore air duct) must be partially/fully blocked ... ?
                The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
                RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler
                  Indeed - i presume that the brake ducts (and therefore air duct) must be partially/fully blocked ... ?
                  I believe they are fully blocked, there were some on ebay the other week... Why would you???!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X